Thank you for your interest in submitting an article to the University of Denver Sports and Entertainment Law Journal. We are always looking for quality submissions.
The University of Denver Sports & Entertainment Law Journal publishes two issues per year. The University of Denver Sports & Entertainment Law Journal welcomes submissions from attorneys, industry professionals, faculty, and students.
Process for Submitting Articles
University of Denver Sports and Entertainment Law Journal
Attention: Articles Editor
University of Denver Sturm College of Law
2255 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO 80208
ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR FALL 2012
Guidelines For Submission
All submissions must follow the guidelines below:
- Articles must use Times New Roman font, size 12
- Article citations and footnotes must comply with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th ed. 2010).
- An article abstract of not more than 150 words must be included
- A statement of academic and professional affiliations of the author must be included
- All submissions must include a cover letter, which must include the following:
- Title of the submission
- Author’s E-mail address
- Author’s mailing address
- Author’s daytime telephone number or a number where the author may be reached
- A two sentence summary of your article for the purpose of promoting its publication on our website.
We accept articles at any time throughout the year and will review articles as they are submitted.
Upon either electronic or hard-copy submission, allow at least 20 days for review.
Each author who submits a manuscript will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of the article.
The Articles Editor will contact authors selected for publication immediately via phone. Please see below for further details about offers of publication.
Authors will be notified by either a letter or e-mail that their articles have not been selected for publication.
Offers of Publication
Authors selected for publication will be notified by phone and will receive an e-mail confirming the offer to publish. Once accepted, authors will then work exclusively with the Editor-In-Chief and the Articles Editor throughout the publication process. This close relationship with the author allows for superior editing and efficiency.