Rates & Policies
Please be aware of the following deadlines:
- Feb. 13, 2015: Early Bird Registration closes
- Feb. 13, 2015: No refunds for cancellations after this date
- Feb. 18, 2015: Hotel cut-off for conference discount
Conference registration includes:
- Access to keynote, plenary lunch events, and all regular sessions
- All meals and breaks, including lunches and the Thursday Networking Reception
- Name badge and printed program
- Access to the Guidebook mobile app
|Early Bird||Regular||One Day|
|Speakers (for credits)||$275||$325||$150|
|Speakers (no credits)||$25/day||$25/day||$25/day|
Parking is available for $8/day.
Tours of the Colorado Alliance Center and Denver Union Station are available for $40.
March 11 Workshop: Local Responses to Fracking
Opt in to the workshop for $125 with your full conference registration. Or choose only the workshop for $175 (Early Bird pricing).
Discounted rates are available for groups of 5 more. Please contact Linda Smith for more information.