Rates & Policies
Please be aware of the following deadlines:
- Nov. 15, 2013: Early Bird Registration Opens!
- Feb. 10, 2014: Early Bird Registration Closes
- Feb. 19, 2014: Hotel cut-off for conference discount
Conference registration includes:
- Access to keynote, plenary lunch events, and all regular sessions
- Breakfast, breaks, lunch (including Plenaries) and the Thursday Networking Reception
- Name badge and printed program
- Access to the Guidebook mobile app
|Early Bird||Regular||One Day|
|Speakers (for credits)||$275||$325||$150|
Please note that the cost of meals has been included in the registration fees this year.
March 12 Workshop: Dynamics of the Land Use Case
Opt in to the workshop for $125 with your full conference registration. Or choose only the workshop for $175 (Early Bird pricing).
Tours are available for $40 to cover the cost of transportation.
Parking is available for $8 a day.
Discounted rates are available for groups of 5 more. Please contact Linda Smith for more information.