2004 Audio CD
Please Note: These sessions are no longer available for CLE credit. Price: $10/each.
- A Practical Guide to Successful Land Use Approvals: Procedures, Politics & Pitfalls in Land Use Planning & Zoning »
Gilbert F. McNeish, Esq.; Peter J. Park ; Joe Porter, FSLA
- Baby, It’s Code Outside! »
Special Zoning and Design Issues for Northern and Winter Climates
Matthew Goebel, Esq.; Nora L. Shepard, AICP
- Balancing Wise Public Financial Management & Economic Development »
Jean C. Townsend; John Carpenter; Mary Ann Parrot
- Ballot Box Zoning Versus Representative Government »
Richard J. Scheurer, Esq.; Munsey L. Ayers, Esq.; David W. Kenney
- The Changing Landscape in Mountain Resorts
CD04.28 0:49:00 Note: Not eligible for CLE/CRE credit
- Conservation Easements: Balancing Public Incentives and Private Decisions »
Lawrence R. Kueter, Esq.; Adam Eichberg; Brooke S. Fox
- Debate Smart Codes: Just How Smart? »
Christopher J. Duerksen, Esq.; Robert J. Sitkowski, Esq.
- Design Review for Small Towns: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly »
Gregory S. Hoch; Keith Walzak, ASLA; Nore V. Winter
- Ethics Considerations for Planners and Attorneys »
J. Bart Johnson, Esq.; Lora A. Lucero, Esq.,AICP; Timothy P. Cox, Esq.
CD04.12 1:03:17 Note: Approved for 1 Ethics or 1 General Credit
- Grounded?? The Future of Airport Height Restrictions »
Peter J. Kirsch, Esq. ; Allan L. Hale, Esq.; Prof. Jan G. Laitos ; Kirk B. Lenhard, Esq.
- How to Read Land Use Codes and Statutes: The Top 10 Things to Know »
Melinda M. Beck,Esq.; Gerald E. Dahl, Esq.; Bob Rogers, Esq.
- Inclusionary Zoning: A Viable Solution to the Affordable Housing Crisis? »
Christopher J. Duerksen, Esq.; Prof. Mark Bobrowski; Jacky Morales-Ferrand
- Innovative and Flexible Zoning Controls: A Survey of Recent Court Decisions »
Daniel J. Curtin, Jr., Esq.; Prof. Orlando E. Delogu; Prof. Edward H. Ziegler
- Land Use Litigation: Current Issues »
J. Thomas Macdonald, Esq.; John T. Sullivan, Esq.; James Windholz, Esq.
- Local Government Regulation of Land Use: Issues Raised by New Regulations Promoting Smart Growth, New Urbanism and Affordable Housing »
Sarah M. Rockwell, Esq.; David Broadwell, Esq.; Susan Conaway, AICP; Herbert S. Klein, Esq.
- Looking Under the Porch: Has Neo Traditionalism and New Urbanism Planning Lived Up to Its Promises? »
Donald L. Elliott, Esq.; Dr. Mark Gelernter; Ruth McHeyser
- Making the Record: The Top 10 Reasons Communities Lose in Court »
Debra S. Kalish, Esq.;Gerald E. Dahl, Esq.; C. Gregory Dale, AICP
- New Dimensions of Quality Growth: Water Quality Protection and Improvement »
Betty Solek, AICP; Miranda L. Maupin; William E. Wenk, FSLA
- The Paradox Planning Commission: An Adventure in Decision-Making. »
H. Gene Moser; Gene Carr, FAICP; The RMLUI All-Stars
- The Public Trust Doctrine as New Positive Vision for Government
CD04.26 0:41:41 Note: Not eligible for CLE/CRE credit
- Recouping the Cost of Development in Rural Areas – Impact Fees and Beyond »
Charles T. (Charlie) Unseld; L. Carson Bise II, AICP; Andrew Klotz; Gabe Preston; Kenneth L. Wolf
- Removing Roadblocks to Faster Development Approvals and a Better Development »
Donald L. Elliott, Esq.; Joyce A. Allgaier, AICP
- Telecommunications Planning and the Law: Get Wired or Get Left Behind »
Jane E. Lawton; Russell Legg; David Spencer; Michael Stull
- The Road More or Less Traveled: The Debate Over RS 2477 Access »
Lori Potter, Esq.; Nada Wolff Culver; Michael S. Freeman, Esq.; John R. Henderson, Esq. CD04.08 1:15:35
- Smart Growth, Nimbyism, and the Public Interest: A Report Card »
Greg Byrne, AICP; Dr. Robert H. Freilich, Esq.; Thomas J. Ragonetti, Esq.; Prof. Edward H. Ziegler
- Training Boards and Commissions for Informed and Legal Decision-Making »
Eric H. Bergman;Gerald E. Dahl, Esq.; C. Gregory Dale, AICP
- The Use of Special Districts as a Financial Tool to Accomplish Major Regional Improvements »
MaryAnn McGeady, Esq.; Charles W. Lotzar, Esq.; Samuel R. Sharp
- What’s Brewing in Washington – A Look at the Successor toTEA21 Transportation Funding »
Sarah S. More, AICP; Jason Jordan; Karin McGowan
- What’s In and What’s Out in Intergovernmental Agreements »
Dale Case, AICP ; H. Lawrence Hoyt, Esq.; Samuel J. Light, Esq.
- Where Have All the Planners Gone? »
Jack Reutzel, Esq.; Jeffrey B. Coder, AICP; Marv Falconburg, AICP; Jeff Vogel, AICP