Please note these sessions are not available for CLE credit.
- Can California Make Peace With Its Neighbors and Itself?
Connecting the Flow from Long’s Peak to Newhall Ranch
Antonio (Tony) Rossmann, Esq.
- Creative Approaches to Landscaping in a Drought Environment
Darlene Sisneros, Esq.; Patrick N. Gay, RLA; Bonnie Star
- The Federal Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act: Acts of Faith & Zoning
Daniel J. Curtin, Jr., Esq.; Madelyn D’Enbeau, Esq.; Michael S. Giaimo, Esq.
- The Graying of the Rocky Mountain West
Charles T. (Charlie) Unseld; Mary Kay Peck, AICP; Dave Schreiner; Jim Westkott
- Land Use Ethics: Current Issues
Elizabeth A. Garvin, Esq.; Gerald E. Dahl, Esq.; J. Bart Johnson, Esq.
- Living Within Limits in the West
- New Impact Fees in Colorado
Thomas J. Ragonetti, Esq.; J. Thomas Macdonald, Esq.; James A. Windholz, Esq.
- New Partnerships in an Era of Drought
Darlene Sisneros; Hon. Ken Salazar
- The Real World Challenges of Mixed Use Development:
Beyond the Pretty Watercolor
James B. Borgel, Esq.; James D. Chrisman; Thomas A. Gougeon
- Recent Supreme Court Decisions: Takings & Other Issues Related to Urban Planning
Prof. Edward H. Ziegler; Prof. Orlando E. Delogu
- The Thin Green Line: Development and Public Lands in the West
- True West: Authentic Development Patterns for Small Towns and Rural Areas Christopher J. Duerksen, Esq.; James van Hemert, AICP