Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
- Making Non-Competes Unenforceable , Arizona Law Review, Forthcoming 2012.
- The Wrong Tool for the Job: The IP Problem with Noncompetition Agreements, 52 William & Mary Law Review __ (forthcoming December 2010). Accepted on March 14, 2010.
- Regulating Search, 22 HARV. J.L. & TECH. 475 (Spring 2009).
- Super-Copyright: Contracts, Preemption, and the Structure of Copyright Policymaking, 41 U.C. Davis Law Review (2007).
- Working Together In A Digital World: An Introduction, co-authored with Michael S. Mireles, 84 Denv. U. L. Rev. 1 Denver University Law Review 2006.
- Mutant Copyrights And Backdoor Patents: The Problem Of Overlapping Intellectual Property Protection, 19 Berkeley Tech. L.J. 1473 Berkeley Technology Law Journal Fall 2004 Article.