Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Professor
- The Copyright/Patent Boundary, 48 U. Rich. L. Rev. __ (2014).
- Making Non-Competes Unenforceable , 54 Ariz. L. Rev. 939 (2012).
- The Wrong Tool for the Job: The IP Problem with Noncompetition Agreements, 52 Wm. & Mary L. Rev. 873 (2010).
- Regulating Search, 22 HARV. J.L. & TECH. 475 (Spring 2009).
- Super-Copyright: Contracts, Preemption, and the Structure of Copyright Policymaking, 41 U.C. Davis Law Review (2007).
- Working Together In A Digital World: An Introduction, co-authored with Michael S. Mireles, 84 Denv. U. L. Rev. 1 Denver University Law Review 2006.
- Mutant Copyrights And Backdoor Patents: The Problem Of Overlapping Intellectual Property Protection, 19 Berkeley Tech. L.J. 1473 Berkeley Technology Law Journal Fall 2004 Article.