Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Ved P. Nanda
- The Law of Transnational Business Transactions co-authored with Ralph Lake), (Thomson Reuters) (spring 2014).
- Litigation of International Disputes in U.S. Courts co-authored with David Pansius, (Thomson Reuters) (spring 2014).
- Limitations on Government Debt and Deficits in the United States, American Journal of Comparative Law (spring 2014).
- Human Right Must be at the Core of Post-2015 International Development Agenda, 75 Mont. L. Rev. (April 2014).
- Conflict of Laws Annual Survey of Colorado Law 2014, Colorado Bar Association) (2014).
- The Future Under International Law of the Responsibility to Protect After Libya and Syria, Mich. St. Int’l. L. Rev. (2013).
- The Contribution of Nongovernmental Organizations in Strengthening and Shaping International Human Rights Law: The Successful Drives to Ban Landmines and to Create an International Criminal Court, Willamette Journal of International Law and Dispute Resolution (forthcoming Fall 2012).
- The Arab Spring, the Responsibility to Protect, and U.S. Foreign Policy – Some Preliminary Thoughts, 41 Denv. J. Int’l L. & Pol’y 7 (2012).
- Climate Change and Environmental Ethics,, Ved Nanda, ed., Transaction Publishers (2012).
- International Environmental Law and Policy for the 21st Century, co-authored with Rock Pring, 2nd revised edition, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers (2012).
- Revolution, Democracy and the Critical Role of Constitution-Making: Some Preliminary Thoughts, 89 Denv. U. L. Rev. 581 (2012).
- Strides against poverty, Denver Post, September 25 (2010).
- Singh visit assuages Indians' fears, Denver Post, November 29, 2009—Op-Ed.
- Chapter 6, International Law, Nuclear Weapons, and Twenty-First Century Insecurity, in THE CHALLENGE OF ABOLISHING NUCLEAR WEAPONS (David Krieger ed. 2009).
- The European Union’s Multinational Carbon Trading Program, 85 DENV. U. L. REV. 995 (2008).
- Selected Aspects of international Trade and the world Trade Organization’s Doha Round, 36 DENV. J. INT’L L. & POL’Y 255 (2008).