Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Tom I. Romero, II
Hughes-Rudd Research Professor, 2012-2013
- “Of Greater Value than the Gold of Our Mountains:” The Right to Education in Colorado’s Nineteenth Century Constitution, 83 U. Colo. L. Rev. 781 (2012)., 83 U. Colo. L. Rev. 781 (2012).
- The Color of Water: Observations of a Brown Buffalo on Water Law and Policy in Ten Stanzas, 15 Denver Water Law Review 329 (2012).
- The Social Reconstruction of Race & Ethnicity of the Nation’S Law Students: a Request to the ABA, AALS and LSAC for Changes in Reporting Requirements, co-authored with Kevin D. Brown, 2011 Mich. St. L. Rev.1133.
- Steams, Steel, and Statutes: True Tales from Colorado Legal History, Frank Gibbard, ed., CLE in Colorado (2010).
- Review of Justice Gregory Hobbs, Jr., Living the Four Corners: Colorado Centennial State at the Headwaters, 39 Colorado Lawyer 59 (December 2010).
- 100 Years Strong: Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services and the On-Going Pursuit for Equal Rights and Equal Justice, co-authored with Bruce Beneke, 31 Hamline Journal of Public Law and Policy 1 (2009).
- Kelo, Parents and the Spatialization of Color (blindness) in the Berman-Brown Metropolitan Heterotopia, 2008 Utah Law Review 947 (Winter 2009).
- No Brown Towns: Anti-Immigrant Ordinances and Equality of Educational Opportunity for Latina/os, Journal of Gender, Race and Justice, Vol. 12, No. 1, 2008.
- ¿La Raza Latino?: Multiracial Ambivalence, Color Denial, and the Emergence of a Tri-Ethnic Jurisprudence at the End of the Twentieth Century, New Mexico Law Review, Vol. 37, No. 2, 2007.
- Bound Between & Beyond the Borderlands: Region, Race, Scale and a Subnational Legal History, Oregon Review of International Law, Vol. 9, p. 301, 2007.