Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Tamara L. Kuennen
- Recognizing the Right to Petition for Victims of Domestic Violence, 81 Fordham L. Rev. 837 (2012).
- Private Relationships and Public Problems: Applying Principles of Relational Contract Theory to Domestic Violence, 2010 B.Y.U. L. Rev. 101.
- "No-Drop" Civil Protection Orders: Exploring the Bounds of Judicial Intervention in the Lives of Domestic Violence Victims, 16 U.C.L.A. Women's Law J. 39 (2007).
- Analyzing the Impact of Coercion on Domestic Violence Victims: How Much Is Too Much?, 22 Berkeley J. Gender L. & Just. 2 (2007).
- Civil Legal Options for Victims of Stalking, Stalking: Psychology, Risk Factors, Interventions, And Law, (Mary P. Brewster, ed., 2003).
- Custody and Visitation: Considerations for Every Attorney Retained by a Survivor of Domestic Violence, 36 Clearinghouse Rev. 529 (2003).
- Protecting Victims of Violence through Housing Legislation, Domestic Violence, Rep. 17 (2003) (with Erica Smock).
- Addressing Stalking at Work: What Women and Advocates Can Do, 7 Domestic Violence Rep. 33 (2002).