Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Sheila K. Hyatt
- Colorado Evidence Law, Vol. 23, Colorado Practice Series, Thomson Reuters (supplemented to December 2011).
- Colorado Handbook on Evidence, co-authored with Stephen Hess, 2011-2012 edition, Vol. 22, Colorado Practice Series, Thomson Reuters (December 2011).
- Colorado Civil Rules Annotated, co-authored with Stephen Hess, Vols. 4 and 5, Colorado Practice Series, Thomson Reuters (supplemented to September 2011).
- West's Colorado Practice Series, Colorado Civil Rules Annotated, with Author's Commentary, co-authored with with Stephen Hess, 4 Colo. Prac., Civil Rules Annotated 2005-2008.
- Developments in Scientific Evidence: The Admissibility of Polygraph Evidence, 18 Journal of the Nat'l Assoc. of Administrative Law Judges 171 (1998).
- Evidence Law: Appellate Deference - Turning Rules into Guidelines, 69 Denv. U. L. Rev. 963 (1992).
- The Remedies Gap: Compensation and Implementation under the Education for All Handicapped Children Act, 17 N.Y.U. Rev. L. & Soc. Change 689 New York University Review of Law and Social Change 1989/1990 Colloquium--Rights of People with Disabilities.
- Colorado Practice - Civil Rules Annotated 1985-98, co-authored with with Robert Hardaway, (2d Ed. West 1985).
- Litigating the Rights of Handicapped Children to an Appropriate Education: Procedures and Remedies, 29 U.C.L.A. L. Rev. 201 (1981).