Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Mulligan Burleson Chair in Modern Learning and Professor
- Ill-Structured Simulations in Two American Law School Classes: Labor Law and Administrative Law, chapter in Simulation and the Learning of the Law (Ashgate Publishing) (2014).
- International Encyclopaedia for Labour Law and Industrial Relations, co-authored with Alvin Goldman, United States of America volume (Wolters Kluwer International) (2014).
- Formative Assessment in Doctrinal Law Classes: Rethinking Grade Appeals, 63 Journal of Legal Education, Issue 2 (November 2013).
- Administrative Law: A Casebook , co-authored with with Jay Brown and Bernard Schwartz, 8th edition, Wolters Kluwer (December 2013).
- Labor Law in the Contemporary Workplace , co-authored with Kenneth Dau-Schmidt, Martin Malin, Christopher Cameron and Catherine Fisk, 2nd edition, West Publishers (December 2013).
- 2012 Update for Employment Discrimination Law: Cases and Materials on Equality in the Workplace, co-authored with Dianne Avery, Maria Ontiveros, Michael Selmi and Melissa Hart, American Casebook Series, Thomson West (August 2012).
- 2012 Update for Labor Law in the Contemporary Workplace, co-authored with enneth Dau-Schmidt, Martin Malin, Christopher Cameron-Ruiz and Catherine Fisk, Thomson West (August 2012).
- Ricci’s Dicta: Signaling A New Standard for Affirmative Action Under Title VII?, forthcoming Wake Forest L. Rev. 2011.
- Synecdochic Perils and Opportunities for Latina/os in the Academy, 14 Harvard Latino Law Review 257 (2011).
- Administrative Law: A Casebook co-authored with Bernard Schwartz & Jay Brown, (7th ed. 2010, Aspen Law & Business).
- Employment Discrimination Law: Cases And Materials On Equality In The Workplace co-authored with Dianne Avery, Maria Ontiveros, Michael Selmi & Melissa Hart, (8th edition, Thomson-Reuters, 2010).
- Teachers Manual for Labor Law in the Contemporary Workplace, co-authored with Kenneth G. Dau-Schmidt, Martin H. Malin, Christopher David Ruiz Cameron, and Catherine L. Fisk, Thomson-West Publishing 2009.
- Working Group on Chapter 4 of the Proposed Restatement of Employment Law: The Tort of Wrongful Discipline in Violation of Public Policy, co-authored with Joseph R. Grodin, Paul M. Secunda, Richard A. Bales, Catherine L. Fisk, and Pauline T. Kim, 13 EMP. RTS. & EMPLY. POL’Y J. 159 (2009).
- 2009 Casebook Supplement for EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION LAW: CASES AND MATERIALS ON EQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE, co-authored with Dianne Avery, Maria Ontiveros, and Michael Selmi, August, 2009.
- United States Labor and Employment Law, co-authored with Alvin Goldman, VOLUME 5 (590 pp.) in INTERNATIONAL ENCYCLOPEDIA OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT LAW (Roger Blanpain, ed.)(Kluwer International: 2009).
- Toward an Integrated Disparate Treatment and Accommodation Framework for Title VII Religion Cases, 77 University of Cincinnati Law Review 1411 (2009).
- 2008 Casebook Supplement for EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION LAW: CASES AND MATERIALS ON EQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE co-authored with Dianne Avery, Maria Ontiveros, and Michael Selmi, (July, 2008).
- 2006 Casebook Supplement for EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION LAW: CASES AND MATERIALS ON EQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE co-authored with Dianne Avery, Maria Ontiveros, and Michael Selmi, (July, 2006).
- ADMINISTRATIVE LAW: A CASEBOOK (and Teacher’s Manual), co-authored with Bernard Schwartz & Jay Brown, 6th ed. 2006, Aspen Law & Business.
- Introduction: Toward an Ethic of Teaching: Class, Race, and a Pedagogy of Community Engagement, Villanova Law Review, 50 Villanova Law Review 837 (2005).
- Toward an Ethic of Teaching: Class, Race and the Promise of Community Engagement, 50 Vill. L. Rev. 837 Villanova Law Review 2005.
- Employment Discrimination Law: Cases And Materials on Equality in the Workplace (Robert Belton, Dianne Avery, Maria Ontiveros & Roberto Corrada (7th edition, West Publishing: 2004).
- Update, Fall 2004, Administrative Law: A Casebook (Bernard Schwartz & Roberto Corrada, 5th ed.). (2004).
- Osmotic Borders: Thinking Locally, Thinking Globally About the Causes and Effects of Labor Migration, 13 Berkeley La Raza Law Journal 311 (2003).
- The Supreme Court and Title VII's Religion Provision, Liberty Magazine (Seventh Day Adventists' Magazine) January/February 2003.
- Comment on The Ethics of Comparison: A Statistician Wrestles with the Orthodoxy of a Control Group, by John P. Holcomb, Jr., in Ethics of Inquiry: Issues in the Scholarship Of Teaching And Learning (Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching: 2002).
- Using Technology to Support Active Learning in a Labor Law Classroom, in WAYFARER: CHARTING ADVANCES IN SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES COMPUTING (CD-Rom, University of Illinois Press: 2002).
- Proceedings of the 2000 Annual Meeting of the Association of American Law Schools Section on Law and Religion: Religion in the Workplace, 4 Employee Rights and Employment Policy Journal 89 (2000).
- Familiar Connections: A Personal Re/View of Latino/a Identity, Gender, and Class Issues in the Context of the Labor Dispute Between Sprint and La Conexion Familiar, 53 U. Miami L. Rev. 1065 University of Miami Law Review July, 1999.
- The Arbitral Imperative iIn Labor and Employment Law, 47 Cath. U. L. Rev. 919 Catholic University Law Review Spring 1998 Taft-Hartley Symposium: The First Fifty Years.
- A Simulation of Union Organizing in a Labor Law Class, 46 J. Legal Educ. 445 Journal of Legal Education September, 1996 Development.
- Claiming Private Law for the Left: Exploring Gilmer's Impact and Legacy, 73 Denv. U. L. Rev. 1051 Denver University Law Review 1996 Labor/Employment Law.
- Religious Accommodation and the National Labor Relations Act, 17 Berkeley J. Emp. & Lab. L. 185 Berkeley Journal of Employment and Labor Law 1996.
- Justifying A Search for s Unifying Theory of Unconstitutional Conditions, 72 Denv. U. L. Rev. 1011 Denver University Law Review 1995 Symposium.
- Of Heterosexism, National Security, and Federal Preemption: Addressing the Legal Obstacles to a Free Debate About Military Recruitment at Our Nation's Law Schools, 29 Hous. L. Rev. 301 Houston Law Review Summer, 1992.
- Director, Office of Workers' Compensation Programs v. Perini North River Associates: Judicial Dilution of the Longshoremen's and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act's `Status' Requirement, 33 Catholic University Law Review 245 (1983), reprinted in 1984 National Insurance Law Review 163 (Spring 1984).