Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Professor and Director, Workplace Law Program
- Modifying At-Will Employment Contracts, 57 B.C. L. Rev 427 (2016).
- Mainstreaming Employment Contract Law: The Common Law Case for Reasonable Notice of Termination, 66 Florida Law Review 1513 (2014).
- Employment Law Inside Out: Using the Problem Method to Teach Workplace Law, 58 St. Louis L. J. 29 (2013).
- From Just Cause to Just Notice in Reforming Employment Termination Law, chapter in Research Handbook on the Economics of Labor and Employment Law, Cynthia Estlund and Michael Wacter, eds., Edward Elgar Publishing (2012).
- Employment Law: Private Ordering and Its Limitations, New York, NY: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business. (2011).
- Author Meets Reader, Scholar Meets Worker: An Introduction to the Section on Labor Relations and Employment Law 2011 AALS Panel Presentation, 15 Emp. Rts. Emp. Pol. J. 443 (2011).
- Just Notice: Re-Reforming Employment at Will, 58 UCLA L. Rev. 2010.
- Incenting Flexibility: The Relationship Between Public Law and Voluntary Action in Enhancing Work/Family Balance, 42 Conn. L. Rev. 1081 (2010).
- Employment as Transaction, 39 Seton Hall L. Rev. 447 (2009).
- Response: Putting the Restatement in its Place, 13 Emp. Rts. Emp. Pol. J. 143 (2009).
- Public Law And Private Process: Toward an Incentivized Organizational Justice Model of Equal Employment Quality for Caregivers, 2007 Utah L. Rev. 25.
- Cubewrap Contracts: The Rise of Delayed Term, Standard Form Employment Agreements, 49 Ariz. L.Rev. 637 (2007).
- Employment Law: Private Ordering and Its Limitations co-authored with with Timothy Glynn & Charles Sullivan, (Aspen 2006). Rev. 637 (2007).
- Cubewrap Contracts and Worker Mobility: The Dilution of Employee Bargaining Power Via Standard Form Noncompetes, 2006 Mich. State L. Rev. 963 (symposium issue).
- Accommodation Subverted: The Future of Work/Family Initiatives in a ‘Me, Inc.’ World, 12 Texas J. Wom. & L. 345 (2003) (symposium issue).
- Foreword: The Role of Contract in the Modern Employment Relationship, 10 Texas Wes. L. Rev. 1 (2003).
- Non-Competes, Human Capital, and Contract Formation: What Employment Law Can Learn from Family Law, 10 Texas Wes. L. Rev 155 (2003) (symposium issue).
- Bargaining for Loyalty in the Information Age: A Reconsideration of the Role of Substantive Fairness in Enforcing Employee Non-Competes, 80 Or. L. Rev. 1163 (2001).
- A Cause Worth Quitting For? The Conflict Between Professional Ethics And Individual Rights In Discriminatory Treatment Of Corporate Counsel, 75 Ind. L.J. 963 (2000).