Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Director, Roche International Business LLM Program and Associate Professor
- Making Remedies Work for Developing Nations: The Need for Class Actions, in International Law, Convention and Justice, David A. Frenkel, ed., Athens Institute for Education and Research (September 2011).
- Making Remedies Work for Developing Nations: The Need for Class Actions, 25 Emory Int'l L. Rev. 151 (September 27, 2011).
- Think Big and Ignore the Law: U.S. Corn and Ethanol Subsidies and WTO Law, 40 Geo. J. Int'l L. 865 (2009).
- Aid for Trade: A Roadmap for Success, 36 Denver J. Int'l L. & Pol'y 101 (2008).
- Between Intensive Care and the Crematorium: Using the Standard of Review to Restore Balance to the WTO, 15 Tulane J. Int’l & Comp. L. 465 (2007).