Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
- Impact Transaction: Lawyering for the Public Good Through Collective Impact Agreements, 49 Indiana L. Rev. 621 (2016).
- Designing a Transactional Law Clinic for Life-Long Learning, 19 Lewis & Clark L. Rev. 413 (2015).
- (Sub)Urban Poverty and Regional Interest Convergence, 98 Marq. L. Rev. 763 (2014).
- Interest Convergence as Transaction, 75 U. Pitt L. Rev. 693 (2014).
- Inequality, Economic Development, and the New Regional Community, 43 SW. L. Rev. 569 (2014).
- Transactional Community Lawyering: Introducing Denver Law’s New Community Economic Development Clinic , DULR Online: The Online Supplement to the Denver University Law Review (2011).
- More than Merely Incidental: Third-Party Beneficiary Rights in Urban Redevelopment Contracts, 17 Geo. J. Poverty L. & Pol’y 287 (2010).
- Ain’t No Sunshine: Examining Informality and State Open Meeting Acts as the Anti-public Norm in Inner-City Redevelopment Deal Making, 74 Tenn. L. Rev. 623 (2007) reprinted in 18 J. Aff. Housing & Comm. Dev. Law (2008).