Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Lawyering Process Professor and Director, Workplace Law Program
- The Second-Class Class Action: How Courts Thwart Wage Rights by Misapplying Class Action Rules, co-authored with Scott Moss, 61 American University Law Review 523 (2012).
- Experiential Learning in the First-Year Curriculum: The Public Interest Partnership, 8 Legal Comm. & Rhetoric: JALWD 191 (2011).
- Facilitating Wage Theft: How Courts Use Procedural Rules to Undermine Substantive Rights of Low-Wage Workers, 63 Vand. L. Rev. 727 (2010).
- The Justices Find Religion: Why the Supreme Court Ought to Expand Religious Accommodation Rights, 92 Marquette Law Review (2008).
- When Good Deeds are Punished: The Legal Landscape of Retaliation and Whistleblowing, co-authored with Larry Moy, 745 PLI/Lit. 581 (2006).
- Bringing Sense to Incentives: Harmonizing Courts' Chaotic Caselaw on Class Action Incentive Payments, 10 Employee Rights and Employment Policy Journal 101 ( 2006).
- Advanced Litigation Issues Under the Fair Labor Standards Act, co-authored with Adam Klein, American Bar Association Conference for Section on Labor & Employment (Summer 2003).
- Marshalling the Evidence in Employment Discrimination Cases: A Perspective from the Plaintiff's Bar, Practising Law Institute PLI Order No. H0-00AL June 2001 Litigating Employment Discrimination Cases 2001 Wayne N. Outten Parisis G. Filippatos Scott Moss.
- Overview of Workplace Claims in New York: Perspective of Employees', Practising Law Institute PLI Order No. H0-00AP October 2001 30th Annual Institute on Employment Law COUNSEL Wayne N. Outten Anne Golden Parisis G. Filippatos Jack A. Raisner Scott Moss.
- Practice Pointers on Opposeing the Affirmative Defense that the Employer Took Reasonable Steps to Prevent Sexual Harassment: Perspective of a Plaintiff's Attorney, Practising Law Institute PLI Order No. H0-00BA June 2001 Avoiding & Litigating Sexual Harassment Claims 2001 Wayne N. Outten Scott Moss.