Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
- Breastfeeding on a Nickel and a Dime: Why the Affordable Care Act Won’t Help Low-Wage Mothers, co-authored with Jaime Siebrase, 20 Michigan Journal of Race & Law 65 (2014).
- The Global Politics of Food: A Critical Overview, co-authored with Beth Lyon, 43 University of Miami Inter-American Law Review 1 (2011).
- The Reproductive Rights Reader: Law, Medicine, and the Construction of Motherhood, NYU Press, 2007.
- Intersex Surgery, Female Genital Cutting, and the Selective Condemnation of 'Cultural Practices', co-authored with with Mark Barr, 40 HARV. C.R.- C.L. L. REV. 71 (2005).
- Disguising Empire: Racialized Masculinity and the 'Civilizing' of Iraq, 52 CLEVELAND ST. L. REV. 131 (2005) (publishing papers presented at the Seventh Annual LatCrit Conference).
- Subordination & Symbiosis: Mechanisms of Mutual Support between Subordinating Systems, 71 U.M.K.C. L. REV. 251 (2002) (featured paper, symposium on "Theorizing the Connections between Systems of Subordination").
- Putting Theory into Practice: A Battered Women's Clemency Clinic, co-authored with Jacqueline St. Joan, 8 CLINICAL L. REV. 171 (2001).
- The Colonization of the Womb, 43 DUKE. L.J. 492 (1993).
- Pluralist Myths and Powerless Men: The Ideology of Reasonableness in Sexual Harassment Law, 90 YALE L.J. 1177 (1990).