Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Michael R. Siebecker
- Bridging Troubled Waters: Linking Corporate Efficiency and Political Legitimacy Through a Discourse Theory of the Firm, 75 Ohio State Law Journal 103 (2014).
- A New Discourse Theory of the Firm After Citizens United, 79 George Washington Law Review 102 (2010).
- Building a “New Institutional” Approach to Corporate Speech, 59 Alabama Law Review 247 (2008) (lead article), reprinted in First Amendment Law Handbook 1051(Rodney M. Smolla ed. 2009).
- Trust & Transparency: Promoting Efficient Corporate Disclosure Through Fiduciary-Based Discourse, 87 Washington University Law Review 115 (2009).
- Corporate Speech, Securities Regulation and an Institutional Approach to the First Amendment, 48 Willaim and Mary Law Review (2006), reprinted in First Amendment Law Handbook 601 (Rodney M. Smolla ed. 2008), quoted in Bulldog Investors v. Galvin, 23 Mass. L. Rptr. 413, available at 2007 WL 4647112, at *5 (Mass. Super. Ct. 2007).
- Cookies and the Common Law: Are Internet Advertisers Trespassing On Our Computers? , 76 Southern California Law Review 893 (2003).