Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
- A Just West (Blog), High Country News, http://www.hcn.org/greenjustice/blog (ongoing).
- Intervention of Right in Judicial Proceedings to Review Informal Federal Rulemakings, 40 Hofstra L. Rev. 879 (Lead Article) (2012).
- Home, Home on the Range: Does Canned-Hunting in the U.S. Undermine Conservation of Endangered African Antelope?, co-authored with Amanda Becker, Chelsea Peterson and Jessica Zaegel, ABA Endangered Species Committee Newsletter, Vol. 13, Issue 1 (2012).
- Breaking The Grip Of The Administrative Triad: Agency Policymaking Under A Necessity-Based Doctrine, 86 Tulane L. Rev. 273 (Lead Article) (2011).
- Environmental Deliberative Democracy and the Search for Administrative Legitimacy: A Legal Positivism Approach, University of Michigan J. of Law Reform, March 2010.
- Standing in the Way of Judicial Review: Use of The Deliberative Process Privilege in APA Case, 53 Saint Louis L.J. 349 (2009).
- In My Own Words: Calling All Energy Hogs, Pitzer Participant Winter 2007-08.
- The Bush Energy Plan in Microcosm, in The Falcon and the Oilman: Drilling on Wild Public Lands, The Environmental Forum, May-June 2004 (Vol. 21, No. 3, page 42).
- Time to School Indoor Molds, Online (2004).
- When the Lights Go Out: How Power Outages Cause Real Time Environmental Issues and How To Manage Them, Environmental Protection, January 2001 (Vol. 13, No. 1, page 32).
- Promoting Corporate Self-Compliance: An Examination of the Debate Over the Legal Protection for Environmental Audits, 23 Ecology Law Q. 631 (1996).