Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Michael D. Sousa
- Legitimizing Bankruptcy Petition Preparers: A Sociolegal Prescription for Change, ____ American Bankruptcy Law Journal ___ (2015) (peer reviewed).
- Just Punch My Bankruptcy Ticket: A Qualitative Study of Mandatory Debtor Financial Education, 97 Marquette Law Review 391 (2014).
- Bankruptcy Stigma: A Socio-Legal Study, 87 American Bankruptcy Law Journal 435 (2014) (peer reviewed).
- A Casus Omissus in Preventing Bankruptcy Fraud: Ordering a Search of a Debtor’s Home, 73 Ohio State Law Journal 93 (2012).
- A Delicate Balancing Act: Satisfying the Fourth Amendment While Protecting the Bankruptcy System From Debtor Fraud, 28 Yale Journal on Regulation 367 (2011).
- The Principle of Consumer Utility: A Contemporary Theory of the Bankruptcy Discharge, 58 University of Kansas Law Review 101 (2010).
- Arbitration Agreements in Bankruptcy, in Norton Bankruptcy Law and Practice 3d (Thomson West 2009).
- Recent Developments in Chapter 11, in Norton Annual Survey of Bankruptcy Law (Thomson West 2008 ed.).
- Making Sense of the Bramble-Filled Thicket: The “Insured vs. Insured” Exclusion in the Bankruptcy Context, 23 Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal 2 (2007).