Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Michael D. Sousa
Assistant Director, Business and Commercial Law Program and Assistant Professor
- Just Punch My Bankruptcy Ticket: A Qualitative Study of Mandatory Debtor Financial Education, 97 Marquette Law Review (forthcoming November 2013).
- A Casus Omissus in Preventing Bankruptcy Fraud: Ordering a Search of a Debtor’s Home, 73 Ohio State Law Journal (forthcoming 2012).
- A Delicate Balancing Act: Satisfying the Fourth Amendment While Protecting the Bankruptcy System From Debtor Fraud, 28 Yale Journal on Regulation (Summer 2011).
- Consumer Bankruptcy Manual, Thomson West (2011).
- The Principle of Consumer Utility: A Contemporary Theory of the Bankruptcy Discharge, 58 University of Kansas Law Review 101 (2010).
- Arbitration Agreements in Bankruptcy, in NORTON BANKRUPTCY LAW AND PRACTICE 3D (Thomson West 2009).
- Recent Developments in Chapter 11, in NORTON ANNUAL SURVEY OF BANKRUPTCY LAW (Thomson West 2008 ed.).
- Making Sense of the Bramble-Filled Thicket: The “Insured vs. Insured” Exclusion in the Bankruptcy Context, 23 Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal 2 (2007).