Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Martin J. Katz
- Facilitating Better Law Teaching – Now, 62 Emory Law Journal 823 (2013).
- Analyzing Carnegie's Reach: The Contingent Nature of Innovation, co-authored with Stephen Daniels and William M. Sullivan, The Journal of Legal Education, forthcoming.
- Teaching Professional Identity in Law School, 42 The Colorado Lawyer, Issue 10 (October 2013).
- Hoisted by their Own Petard: Struve Applies Pretext Analysis to the Court, Finds Justices’ Motives Questionable, http://worklaw.jotwell.com/ (January 21, 2011).
- Gross Disunity, 114 Penn. St. L. Rev. 857 (2010).
- Boumediene, Guantanamo and Jurisdiction Stripping: The Imperial President Meets the Imperial Court, 25 Constitutional Commentary 377(2009) (peer reviewed).
- Unifying Disparate Treatment (Really), 59 Hastings Law Journal 643 (2008).
- No Intent, No Foul? Unconscious Bias in Employment Decisions, 30 Legal Times, No. 21, p.35 (May 21, 2007).
- Reclaiming McDonnell Douglas, 83 Notre Dame Law Review 109 (2007).
- The Fundamental Incoherence of Title VII: Making Sense of Causation in Disparate Treatment Law, 94 Georgetown Law Journal 489 (2006).
- Reconsidering Attraction in Sexual Harassment, 79 Indiana Law Journal 101 (2004).
- Just When You Thought it was Safe . . . Nannygate II: The Sequel, 23 Colo. Lawyer 581 (March 1994).
- The Economics of Discrimination: The Three Fallacies of Croson, 100 Yale Law Journal 1033 (1991).
- Insurance and the Limits of Rational Discrimination, 8 Yale Law & Policy Review 436 (1990).