Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
- The Procedural Exceptionalism of National Security Secrecy, 97 Boston University Law Review 103 (2017).
- FOIA, Inc., 65 Duke Law Journal 1361 (2016).
- Securing Access to National Security Information, 67 Administrative Law Review Accord 78 (2016) (invited review).
- Inside FOIA, Inc., 126 The Yale Law Journal Forum 265 (2016).
- Leaking and Legitimacy, 48 UC Davis Law Review 1387 (2015).
- Setting Congress Up To Fail, 17 Berkeley Journal of African-American Law & Policy 97 (2015) (symposium contribution).
- Judicial Rejection of Transsubstantivity: The FOIA Example, 15 Nevada Law Journal 1493 (2015) (symposium contribution).
- Deference, Chenery, and FOIA, 73 Maryland Law Review 1060 (2014).
- Deferring to Secrecy, 54 Boston College Law Review 185 (2013).
- Intersecting Experiential Education and Social Justice Teaching, 6 Northeastern University Law Journal 111 (2013) (symposium contribution).
- The Freedom of Information Act Trial, 61 American University Law Review 217 (2011).
- Good But Not Great: Improving Access to Public Records Under the D.C. Freedom of Information Act, co-authored with Melissa Davenport, 13 University of the District of Columbia Law Review 359 (2010) (symposium contribution).
- Disparate Impact Claims Under Title VI Would Not Harm National Security, co-authored with Michael Kirkpatrick, 46 Harvard Journal on Legislation 503 (2009).
- Vindicating the Rights of People Living With AIDS Under the Alien Tort Claims Act, 40 Loyola University Chicago Law Journal 643 (2009).
- Female Genital Surgeries: Rethinking the Role of International Human Rights Law, Human Rights Law Commentary (University of Nottingham 2007).
- Designing National Pesticide Legislation, co-authored with Jessica Vapnek and Isabella Pagotto , United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization 2007.