Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Ronald V. Yegge Clinical Director and Associate Professor
- Seeking Integrity: Learning Integratively from Classroom Controversy , co-authored with Patti Alleva, 42 Southwestern Law Review 355 (2012 - 2013).
- Requiring the State to Justify Supermax Confinement for Mentally III Prisoners: A Disability Discrimination Approach, co-authored with Brittany Glidden, 90 Denver L. Rev. 55 (2013).
- Preferring Order to Justice, co-authored with Jeanne Theoharis, 61 American University Law Review 1331 (2012).
- The Unforeseen Ethical Ramifications of Classroom Faculty Participation in Law School Clinics, 75 U. CIN. L. REV. 1113 (2007).
- Disability, Equality & Identity, 55 Alabama L. Rev. 1043 (2004) (reprinted in part in EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION LAW: CASES, PROBLEMS AND CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES (Prentice Hall 2005)).
- Perpetuating Stigma: Client Identity in Disability Rights Litigation, 247 Utah Law Review (2001).