Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
G. Kristian Miccio
- Justice Scalia, Male Intimate Violence and the Constitution: Regressive Jurisprudence?, 5(1) Washington University Law School Jurisprudence Review (2012).
- Miranda, Morality and Court-Created Caveats: A Reply to Malvina Halberstam, 2 Denver Criminal Law Review (2012).
- The Death of the Fourteenth Amendment, 2 Wash & Lee J. Gender and the Law 57 (2011).
- Domestic Violence Prosecutions: A Book Review, The International Criminal Law Journal (2010).
- A Cruel Deception: Castle Rock, Constitutional Protection and Conceptions of State Accountability, 10 Geo. J. Gender & L. 87 (2009).
- If Not Now, When? Individual and Collective Responsibility for Male Intimate Violence, 32 Wash & Lee J. Civ. Rts. & Soc. Jus. 239 (2009).
- Giles v. California: Is Justice Scalia Hostile to Battered Women?, 87 Texas L. Rev. 93 (2009).
- What's Truth Got to Do With It: A Deontological Critique of Tom Lininger's Article, Reconceptualizing Conforntation After Davis, 85 Texas L.Rev. 39 (2007).
- Exiled from the Province of Care: Domestic Violence, Duty and Conceptions of State Accountability, 37 Rutgers L.J. 111 Rutgers Law Journal Fall 2005 (2006).
- A House Divided: Mandatory Arrest, Domestic Violence, and the Conservatization of the Battered Women's Movement, 42 Hous. L. Rev. 237 (Summer 2005).
- What does "shall'' mean?, 7/17/05 DENVERPOST E03 2005 WLNR 11261242.
- Male Violence--State Silence: These and Other Tragedies of the 20th Century, 5 J. Gender Race & Just. 339 Spring 2002.
- Notes from the Underground: Battered Women and Conceptions of State Accountability, 23 Harv. Women's L.J. 133 (Spring, 2000).
- A Reasonable Battered Mother? Redefining, Reconstructing and Recreating the Battered Mother in Child Protective Proceedings, 22 Harv. Women's L.J. 89 (Spring, 1999).
- With All Due Deliberate Care..., 29 Colum. Hum Rts. L. Rev. 641 (1998).
- Closing My Eyes and Remembering Myself: Reflections of a Lesbian Law Professor, 7 Colum. J. Gender & L. 167 (1997).
- Book Chapter, On Objectivity, in Women's Images and Realities, -1997.
- With All Due Deliberate Care, 40 Colum. J. Int’l Law 23 (1997).
- In the Name of Mother's and Children: Deconstructing the Myth of the Passive Battered Mother and the "Protected Child," in Child Protective Proceedings, 58 Alb. L.Rev. 1087; (1995).
- Columnist Dershowitz Goes Too Far in Tirade on the `Gender War' To the Editor:, 9/21/94 TIMES UNION A8 1994.
- Book Chapter, Women and the Law, in Women's Images and Realities, Kesselman, Schneidewind, and McNair, eds.; -1993.
- Book Chapter, Domestic Violence Litigation Strategies, McConnell, ed. (Published by the New York Supreme Court: Appellate Division, First Department); (1992).