Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Assistant Professor of the Practice
- Countering the Plaintiff’s Anchor: Jury Simulations to Evaluate Damages Arguments, co-authored with Bernard Chao, Christopher Robertson and David Yokum, 101 Iowa Law Review 2 (forthcoming fall 2015).
- Can We Trust Trustees?: Proposals for Reducing Wrongful Foreclosures, 63 CATH. U. L. REV.___ (forthcoming 2014).
- Workplace Privacy in Social Media in Emerging Technologies in the Employment Context, in 2013 EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE 8.01 (Henry H. Perritt Jr. ed., 2013) (with Timothy Grochocinsky).
- Unprotected Class: Five Decisions, Five Justices, and Wholesale Changes to Class Action Law, 13 WYO. L. REV. ___ (forthcoming 2013) (requested).
- Mis-Concepcion: Why Cognitive Science Proves the Emperors Have No Robes, 79 BROOK. L. REV. ___ (forthcoming 2013).