Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
- Contemporary Trusts and Estates - An Experiential Approach, co-authored with Gary, S., Cahn, N., Monopoli, P., New York, NY: Aspen Casebook Series, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business (2nd Ed., 2014).
- Contemporary Trusts and Estates - An Experiential Approach, 58 Saint Louis University Law Journal 727 (2014).
- Defending The IRC §6672 “Trust Fund Recovery Penalty,”, 8 J. of Tax Pract. & Proc. 21 (2006).
- Civil Tax Procedure, co-authored with Profs. Richardson and Johnson, Published in 2005 by Lexis-Nexis, 2d Ed. in 2007.
- Effectively Representing Your Client Before the IRS (with completed forms and sample correspondence), a two-volume treatise in progress (publication anticipated in 1999 by American Bar Association) (Editor and Contributor), funded in part by the ABA Section of Taxation.
- When The Irs Wants Your Client To Pay Trust Fund Taxes--Part I, 26-SEP Colo. Law. 117 Colorado Lawyer September, 1997 Specialty Law Column Steven R. Anderson.
- When The IRS Wants Your Client To Pay Trust Fund Taxes--Part II, 26-OCT Colo. Law. 117 Colorado Lawyer October, 1997 Specialty Law Column Steven R. Anderson.
- When the IRS Wants Your Client to Pay Trust Fund Taxes-Part III, 26-NOV Colo. Law. 105 Colorado Lawyer November, 1997 Specialty Law Column Steven R. Anderson.
- Alice Through a Very Dark and Confusing Looking Glass: Getting Equity From the Tax Court in Innocent Spouse Cases, 30 Fam. L.Q. 123 Family Law Quarterly Spring, 1996 Special Tax Symposium.
- Getting Equity from the Tax Court in Innocent Spouse Cases, 72 Tax Notes 1787 (1996).
- Low-Income Taxpayers, 48 Tax Law. 1243 Tax Lawyer Summer, 1995 Important Developments During the Year William H. Lyons.
- The Taxation of Affiliated Corporations (published in Summer, 1991 as a 100-page chapter in a 2-volume corporate tax treatise by Shepherds, McGraw-Hill).
- Innocent Spouse Relief: A Call for Legislative and Judicial Liberalization, 40 Tax Lawyer 819 (1987).
- The Barbados Decision, ABA Section of Taxation Newsletter, Winter, 1986.
- The Evolving Due Diligence Requirement of the Service in Determining a Taxpayer's Last Known Address, 41 Tax. L. Rev. 111 (1985).
- The New Tax Court Rules on Partnership Litigation, ABA Section of Taxation Newsletter, Summer, 1985.
- The Rights and Obligations of a Partner When a Partnership is Audited, 1 J. P'ship Tax. 107 (1984).
- I.R.C. Section 6901: Transferee Liability, 30 The Tax Lawyer 433 (1977), reprinted in M. GARBIS & S. STRUNTZ, CASES AND MATERIALS ON FEDERAL TAX PROCEDURE AND FRAUD (West Pub., 1981).
- Comment, Godfrey v. State, Washington's Negligence Statute is Retrospective, 10 Gonz. L. Rev. 840 (1974).