Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
- Gender Diversity and Same-Sex Marriage , co-authored with Nancy Leong, 114 Columbia Law Review 97 sidebar (November 2014).
- Taking Voluntariness Seriously, co-authored with Justin Marceau, 45 B.C. L. Rev. 1545 (2013).
- Strict Scrutiny Under the Eighth Amendment, 40 FL. St. U. L. Rev. 783 (2013).
- Abandoning Objective Indicia, 122 Yale L. J. Online 303 (2013).
- Objective Indicia and Juvenile Life Without Parole, DENVER U. ONLINE L. REV. (2012) (posted May 6, 2012).
- On the Value of Jurisprudence, 90 Tex. L. Rev. 187 (2011).
- Provocation Manslaughter as Partial Excuse and Partial Justification, co-authored with Mitchell N. Berman, 52 WM & MARY L. J. 1027 (2011).
- Gilbert & Sullivan and Scalia: Philosophy, Proportionality, and the Eighth Amendment, 55 VILL. L. REV. 321 (2010).
- H.L.A. Hart and the Methodology of Jurisprudence, 84 TEX. L. REV. 983 (2006).
- Book Review, ‘Dori Kimel, From Promise to Contract: Towards a Liberal Theory of Contract', 116 ETHICS 447 (2006).
- Book Review, ‘Larry Alexander, Is There a Right of Freedom of Expression?’, NOTRE DAME PHILOSOPHICAL REVIEWS (2006).