Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Lawyering Process Professor and Chair, Experiential Advantage
- 'Teaching’ Formation of Professional Identity, 27 Regent U. L. Rev. 303 (2015).
- Erasing Boundaries: Inter‐School Collaboration and Its Pedagogical Opportunities, co-authored with Ian Gallacher, Amy Stein and Robin Boyle, newsletter of the Association of American Law Schools Section on Legal Writing, Reasoning and Research (June 24, 2014). (2014 ).
- Defining Experiential Legal Education, 1 J. Experiential Learning 1 (2014-15).
- When the ABA Comes Calling, Let’s Speak the Same Language of Assessment, 23 Perspectives: Teaching Legal Research and Writing 68 (2014).
- Using Student Evaluation Data to Examine and Improve Your Program, 21 Perspectives 115 (spring 2013).
- Skills & Values: Lawyering Process—Legal Writing and Advocacy, LexisNexis/Matthew Bender (June 20, 2013).
- Outcomes & Assessment: A Golden Opportunity for LRW Professors, 24 Second Draft 4 (January 1, 2011).
- New Ways to Teach Drafting and Drafting Ethics, co-authored with Susan Duncan, Lisa Penland, Karen Sneddon and Susan Chesler, Tennessee Journal of Business Law, Vol. 12, No. 187, proceedings from the Conference on Transactional Education: What Next?, Emory Law School’s Center for Transactional Law and Practice, June 4-5, 2010 (May 31, 2011).
- How Legal Writing Faculty Can Contribute to Their Law School’s Assessment Plan, Association of American Law Schools (AALS) Section Newsletter, the newsletter of the Legal Writing, Reasoning and Research Section of the AALS (August 19, 2011).
- Skills & Values: Discovery Practice (LexisNexis/Matthew Bender, October 2010).
- Using Wikis in Administrative Law to Increase Student Engagement (reprint) 35 Administrative and Regulatory News 3 (ABA Spring, 2010).
- Law School 2.0: Legal Education for a Digital Age (LexisNexis/Matthew Bender, October 2009).