Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
- Litigating Immigration Detainer Issues, chapter in Immigration Law for the Colorado Practitioner, Colorado Bar Association (February 1, 2013).
- Federal Immigration Detainers After Arizona v. United States, 46 Loyola L.A. L. Rev. __ (forthcoming, 2013).
- The Future of Teague Retroactivity, or 'Redressability,' after Danforth v. Minnesota: Why Lower Courts Should Give Retroactive Effect to New Constitutional Rules of Criminal Procedure in Postconviction Proceedings, 46 American Criminal Law Review (2009).
- Enforcing the Limits of the Executive's Authority to Issue Immigration Detainers, 35 William Mitchell Law Review (2008).
- Initiating a New Constitutional Dialogue: The Increased Importance under AEDPA of Seeking Certiorari from Judgments of State Courts, co-authored with Giovanna Shay, 50 William & Mary Law (2008).