Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
- Ask, Don’t Tell: Ethical Issues Surrounding Undocumented Workers’ Status in Employment Litigation, 61 Stan L. Rev. 355 (2008).
- Principles of Non-Arbitrariness: Lawlessness in the Administration of Welfare, 57 Rutgers L. Rev. 451 (2005).
- Poverty and Social Welfare in America: An Encyclopedia, Editors, Gwendolyn Mink and Alice O'Connor, forthcoming 2004 (contributed a chapter to the book on Legal Aid/Legal Services).
- The New Contract: Private Law Implications of Welfare Reform, 61 Md. L. Rev. 246 (2002).
- Welfare Entitlements in the Era of Devolution, 9 Geo. J. On Poverty L & Pol'y 89 (2002).
- Kathleen A. Sullivan: A True Teacher's Teacher, 8 Clinical L. Rev. 13 (2001).
- The United States Policy on HIV Infected Aliens: Is Exclusion an Effective Solution?, 7 Conn. J. Int'l L. 367 (1992).