Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
César Cuauhtémoc García Hernández
- Abolishing Immigration Prisons, 97 Boston University Law Review, 245 (2017).
- Immigration Imprisonment’s Failures, 36 Immigration and Nationality Law Review 47 (2016).
- CrImmigration Law (American Bar Association 2015).
- Naturalizing Immigration Imprisonment, 103 California Law Review 1449 (2015).
- Immigration Law by Proxy: The Case of Colorado’s Human Smuggling Crime, 92 Denver University Law Review Online 41 (2015).
- The Life of Crimmigration Law, Denver University Law Review, Vol. 92, No. 4 (2015).
- Immigration Detention As Punishment, 61 UCLA Law Review 1346 (2014).
- Invisible Spaces and Invisible Lives In Immigration Detention, 57 Howard Law Journal 869 (2014).
- Creating CrImmigration, 2013 Brigham Young University Law Review 1457.
- Book Review: Social Control and Justice: Crimmigration in the Age of Fear, 60 Crime, Law, and Social Change 457 (2013).
- Strickland-Lite: Padilla's Two-Tiered Duty for Noncitizens, 72 Maryland Law Review 844 (2013).
- Criminal Defense After Padilla v. Kentucky, 26 Georgetown Immigration Law Journal 475 (2012).
- Immigrant Outsider, Alien Invader: Immigration Policing Today, 48 California Western Law Review 231 (2012).
- Padilla v. Kentucky's Inapplicability to Undocumented and Non-Immigrant Visitors, 39 Rutgers Law Record 47 (2012).
- The Perverse Logic of Immigration Detention: Unraveling the Rationality of Imprisoning Immigrants Based on Markers of Race and Class Otherness, 1 Columbia Journal of Race and Law 353 (2012).
- Due Process and Immigrant Detainee Prison Transfers: Moving LPRs to Isolated Prisons Violates Their Right to Counsel, 21 Berkeley La Raza Law Journal 17 (2011).
- When State Courts Meet Padilla: A Concerted Effort is Needed to Bring State Courts Up to Speed on Crime-Based Immigration Law Provisions, 12 Loyola Journal of Public Interest Law 299 (2011).
- La Migra in the Mirror: Immigration Enforcement and Racial Profiling on the Texas Border, 23 Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics, and Public Policy 167 (2009).
- Of Inferior Stock, The Two-Pronged Repression of Radical Immigrant Birth Control Advocates at the Turn-of-the-Twentieth-Century, 20 St. Thomas Law Review 513 (2008).