Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
- Securities Exchange Disclosure Regulation and Its Impact on Human Rights with an Emphasis on Dodd‐Frank Section 1502, Journal of Human Rights (forthcoming 2015).
- The Impact of Boilermakers Continues to be Felt: Utah Court Upholds Delaware Forum Selection Clause, Law360 (forthcoming October 2015).
- Business Organizations: Practice-Ready Materials (Wolters Kluwer Law & Business) (October 2015).
- Drowning in Disclosure: The Over-Burdening of the SEC, Virginia Law & Business Review (forthcoming spring 2014).
- OTK Associates, LLC v. Friedman: Delaware Chancery Opinion Raises Host of Issues, Law360, a LexisNexus publication (March 14, 2014).
- Disclosure of Payments Under the U.S. Dodd-Frank Act: The ‘Resource Extraction Rule, J. of Energy & Natural Resources Law, Vol. 31, Issue 1 (February 2013).
- Conflict Minerals and SEC Disclosure Regulation, Harvard Business Review (online) (January 2012).
- New Disclosure Requirements Under the Dodd-Frank Financial Reform Act: A Move Towards Greater Transparency, 9 European Company Law 66 (May 2012).
- New York Stock Exchange Listing Standards and Corporate Social Responsibility, 8 European Company Law, Issue 2/3 (April 2011).
- Berle and Social Business: A Consideration, 34 Seattle L. Rev. 1389 (June 2011).