Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
- The Infringement Continuum, 35 Cardozo Law Review 1359 (2014).
- Countering the Plaintiff’s Anchor: Jury Simulations to Evaluate Damages Arguments co-authored with John Campbell, Chris Robertson and David Yokum, (forthcoming).
- Patent Imperialism, 109 Northwestern University Law Review Online __ (forthcoming 2014).
- A Case Study In Patent Litigation Transparency, Journal of Dispute Resolution (forthcoming 2014)(invited symposium contribution co-authored with Derigan Silver).
- Finding the Point of Novelty in Software Patents, 28 Berkeley Technology Law Journal 1218 (2013).
- Moderating Mayo, 107 Northwestern University Law Review 423 (2012) (colloquy essay).
- Reconciling Foreign and Domestic Infringement, 80 UMKC Law Review 607 (invited symposium contribution) (2012).
- The Case for Contribution in Patent Law, 80 University of Cincinnati Law Review 113 (2011) awarded a Samsung/Stanford Patent Prize.
- Not So Confidential: A Call for Restraint in Sealing Court Records, 2011 Patently-O Patent L.J. 6 (July 29, 2011).
- Breaking Aro’s Commandment: Recognizing That Inventions Have Heart, 20 Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal 1185 (2010).
- Rethinking Enablement in the Predictable Arts – Fully Scoping the New Rule (2009 Stanford Technology Law Review 3 (2009) reprinted in Intellectual Property Law Review, Thomson West 2010 ed.).
- After eBay v. MercExchange: The Changing Landscape for Patent Remedies, 9 Minn. J. L. Sci. and Tech. 543 (2008) (reprinted in Patent Law Review, Thomson West 2009 ed.).