Faculty & Staff Directory
Faculty PublicationsView Profile »
Annecoos (Anna) Wiersema
- Uncertainty, Precaution, and Adaptive Management in Wildlife Trade, 36 Michigan Journal of International Law, Forthcoming.
- Climate Change, Forests, and International Law: REDD’s Descent into Irrelevance, 47 Vand. J. Transnat’l L. 1 (2014).
- Uncertainty and Markets for Endangered Species under CITES, 23(3) Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law 239 (2013).
- What Can the WTO Learn from International Environmental Law?, Panel: Risk, Science and Law in the WTO, 104 AM. SOC’Y INT’L L. PROC. 23 (2010).
- The Scope of the Secretariat’s Powers Regarding the Submissions Procedure of the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation under General Principles of International Law, co-authored with Anne-Marie Slaughter, 27 NORTH AMERICAN ENVIRONMENTAL LAW AND POLICY SERIES 1 (2010).
- The New International Law-Makers? Conferences of the Parties to Multilateral Environmental Agreements, 31 MICH. J. INT’L L. 231 (2009).
- Conferences of the Parties to Multilateral Environmental Treaties: The New International Law-Makers?, Panel: New Voices: Re-Thinking the Sources of International Law, 103 AM. SOC’Y INT’L L. PROC. 74 (2009).
- Adversaries or Partners? Science and the Precautionary Principle in International Wildlife Treaty Regimes, 11(4) J. INT’L WILDLIFE L. & POL’Y 211 (2008).
- A Train without Tracks: Re-Thinking the Place of Law and Goals in Environmental and Natural Resources Law, 38 ENVTL. L. 1239 (2008).
- Sharing Common Ground: A Cautionary Tale on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples and the Protection of Biological Diversity, in LINKING HUMAN RIGHTS AND THE ENVIRONMENT 162 (R. Picolloti & J.D. Taillant eds. 2003).
- Book Note, 23 HARV. ENVTL. L. REV. 571 (1999) (reviewing MOSTAFA K. TOLBA, GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL DIPLOMACY: NEGOTIATING ENVIRONMENTAL AGREEMENTS FOR THE WORLD, 1973-1992 (1998)).