Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law
Lathrop & Gage LLP
Todd R. Seelman
J.D., Hamline University School of Law, 1990
B.A. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1986
Todd R. Seelman is a partner in the Denver office of Lathrop & Gage LLP and is the Chair of the Antitrust and Competition practice group. Todd concentrates his practice on federal and state litigation matters involving antitrust, unfair competition, trade secret protection, employment, and non-competition agreements.
Mr. Seelman is an adjunct professor of law at the University of Denver, Strum College of Law, where he teaches the history and fundamentals of antitrust law.
Born in Shorewood, Wisconsin, Mr. Seelman received his B.A. from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and his J.D., cum laude, from the Hamline University School of Law. During law school, he served as a member of the Hamline Law Review (Notes and Comments Editor) and the Hamline Journal of Public Law and Policy (Associate Editor).
– U.S. Supreme Court
– U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
– U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
– U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
– U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
– U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
– U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
– U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
– Chair, Antitrust and Commercial Litigation Subsection,
Colorado Bar Association
– Member, Pricing Conduct Committee, Antitrust Section,
American Bar Association
– Member, Cartel and Criminal Practice Committee, Antitrust Section, American Bar Association
– Past President, Nonresident Lawyer Division,
Wisconsin Bar Association
– Governor, Board of Governors, Wisconsin Bar Association
– Member, Federal Bar Association
– Member, Denver Bar Association
– Member, Faculty of Federal Advocates
Mr. Seelman has received a peer-review rating of AV-Preeminent (highest rating) by Martindale-Hubbell.