Master of Science in Legal Administration MSLA
Lorri T. Salyards, CLM, is Executive Director of Moye White LLP, a 50-attorney firm in Denver, Colorado and is a Certified Legal Manager. Lorri has been a legal administrator for 23+ years. She is an author in ALA’s Management Encyclopedia and has been published in The Colorado Lawyer and ALA News. She speaks at several industry events each year and recently was an instructor in the MDA Program for Law Firm Owners and Partner at the Lagos School of Business in Lagos, Nigeria. Lorri is also an instructor in ALA’s Essential Competencies for Legal Administrators program. She has been a member of the Association of Legal Administrators and served on the Mile High Chapter Board for 12+ years in many different committee and officer positions, including President. She also served at the regional level as an officer in Region 4 for three years.
- “Increase Your Income—Hire a Legal Administrator,” The Colorado Lawyer (Feb. 2006)
- “200 Ways to make Your Law Firm an Extraordinary Place to Work,” IL: ALA, “Employees —Who Needs Them? We Do! A Look at How to Hire, Maintain and Retain the Best,” 2005
- ALA Management Encyclopedia, “Rebirth of a Firm: Losing a Managing Partner,” 2004
- ALA News, “View From the Top: Certified Legal Managers Share Their Managing Partners’ Perspectives, “ August/September 2003
- ALA Management Encyclopedia, “Employees—Who Needs Them? We Do! A Look at How to Hire, Maintain and Retain the Best,” Vol. 3, 2002
- The Colorado Lawyer, “Hiring, Maintaining and Retaining the Best Employees,” January 2002