Online Course Materials:
View Now »
Anderson & Jahde, P.C.
2100 W. Littleton Blvd., Suite 300
Littleton, CO 80120
Estates and Trusts
B.S., 1967, Temple University
J.D., 1977, Gonzaga University
LL.M., 1982, New York University
Editor and Principal Author, “Effectively Representing Your Client Before the ‘New’ IRS” – A comprehensive, easy-to-use handbook published by the American Bar Association Section of Taxation for the general tax practitioner. This three-volume/CD-ROM set – including sample correspondence, forms, and hundreds of practice tips – is an excellent resource for attorneys, accountants, and enrolled agents in all stages of representation before the IRS in controversy matters, including exam, appeals, Tax Court, refund actions, and collection matters. Please note that 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this book are used by the American Bar Association Section of Taxation to fund low income taxpayer projects; the authors receive no royalties from the sales of the book.
Co-author (with Profs. David Richardson and Steve Johnson) of “Federal Tax Procedure” (2nd Ed. 2008, Lexis-Nexis), one of a dozen casebooks in the Lexis-Nexis Graduate Tax Series for use in graduate tax programs.
- Contemporary Trusts and Estates - An Experiential Approach, co-authored with Gary, S., Cahn, N., Monopoli, P., New York, NY: Aspen Casebook Series, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business (2nd Ed., 2014).
- Contemporary Trusts and Estates - An Experiential Approach, 58 Saint Louis University Law Journal 727 (2014).
- Defending The IRC §6672 “Trust Fund Recovery Penalty,”, 8 J. of Tax Pract. & Proc. 21 (2006).
- Getting Equity from the Tax Court in Innocent Spouse Cases, 72 Tax Notes 1787 (1996).
- Civil Tax Procedure, co-authored with Profs. Richardson and Johnson, Published in 2005 by Lexis-Nexis, 2d Ed. in 2007.