To apply for federal financial aid, you need to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to the University of Denver. This application has to be filled out each academic year and will determine your eligibility for federal student loans and federal work study.

The following links will help to clarify the financial aid process. If you have any questions, please contact the financial aid office.

Contact MSLA