- About the Library
- Library Services
- Certificate Program
- Ask a Librarian
- Bar Exams
- Computing & Technology
- Course Reserves
- Digital Collections
- For Adjuncts
- For Alumni
- For Disabled
- For Faculty
- For Public
- For Students
- Interlibrary Loan
- Manage My Library Account
- Missing Items
- New Titles
- Training Programs
How to Make Copies
- Copiers are located on the first and third levels of the Library. The copy rooms are located in the northeast corner of the Library.
- All copiers accept coins and bills, in addition to Pioneer Copy Cards or DU ID cards (ask for help at the circulation desk).
- Copies are 15¢ per page if you use cash, or 10¢ per page if you use a copy card.
- If needed, there is an ATM in the Forum, near the Law School Cafe.
- Please report any money lost in a copier to the Pioneer Card office in Driscoll.
- If you have problems using a copier, ask for help at the Copy Center during normal business hours and at the Circulation Desk in the evening and on weekends.
To Add Value to Your Pioneer Card or to Purchase a Copy Card:
- Copy cards can be purchased at the Circulation Desk on the 2nd floor of the library.
- The cards can be used for copiers and printers all over campus.
- You can add value to your Pioneer Card using a credit card on the web.
- Instructions are available here.
- You can add value to your copy card using cash at VTS machines around campus, or at the Pioneer Office in Driscoll.
- Check for lost cards at the Circulation Desk.
- Please have a copy of your receipt or the copy card number to claim a lost copy card.
If you need money for copies, there is an ATM on the first floor of the Ricketson Law Building, near the bottom of the south staircase, in the Forum. The ATM charges a $1.75 fee, which is in addition to any fees charged by your bank.