For Evening Students
Program for Evening Students
The Certificate in Legal Research Skills Program will be available to evening students as a online course through CourseSites. CourseSites by Blackboard is a free learning management system. An email invite will be sent out to all evening students.
How to earn a Certificate
A video recording of the class presentation and materials will be made available through CourseSites. In order to obtain the certificate, you must:
- Enroll in the Program’s CourseSite,
- Watch the video of the class presentation for 6 classes,
- Review the class materials for 6 classes,
- Complete the post-class assignment for six 6 classes, and
- Submit the post-class assignment to the class instructor via email by the specified deadline.