- About the Library
- Library Services
- Certificate Program
- Ask a Librarian
- Bar Exams
- Computing & Technology
- Course Reserves
- Digital Collections
- For Adjuncts
- For Alumni
- For Disabled
- For Faculty
- For Public
- For Students
- Interlibrary Loan
- Manage My Library Account
- Missing Items
- New Titles
- Training Programs
Program for Evening Students
The Certificate in Legal Research Skills Program will be available to evening students as a online course through CourseSites. CourseSites by Blackboard is a free learning management system. An email invite will be sent out to all evening students.
How to earn a Certificate
A video recording of the class presentation and materials will be made available through CourseSites. In order to obtain the certificate, you must:
1. Enroll in the Program’s CourseSite (see instructions below),
2. Watch the video of the class presentation or view the class tutorials for 8 classes,
3. Review the class materials for 8 classes,
4. Complete the post-class assignment for 8 classes, and
5. Submit the post-class assignment to the class instructor via email by the specified deadline.
Instructions on how to enroll in the Program
This course is being taught using CourseSites by Blackboard, an online platform for organizing and securely sharing course materials, online lectures, discussion and other learning activities. Invites were sent out to all evening students. However, if you did not receive an invite or lost the invite, you can request enrollment into the course. Please note that a separate site has been created for day students. To request enrollment into the course, follow the steps below:
1. Launch a browser and enter the following URL to the course home page: https://www.coursesites.com/s/_LRS_Evening_2013_2014
2. Once at the course home page, click the Request Enrollment button.
3. Enter a valid email address and your full name in the corresponding fields.
4. Optionally, edit the Subject.
5. Optionally, edit the message. The name you enter in the Full Name field will be automatically entered into the signature of the message.
6. Click Submit to send your request.
Shortly after, we will send to you a course invitation.