- Director's Welcome
- Program Information
- Prospective Students
- Program Brochure
- Program Videos
- Current Students
- Faculty and Scholars
- Practical Learning Opportunities
- Career Services
- Contact Us
Domestic Candidate Application Process
Eligibility: U.S. trained candidates who are citizens/permanent residents of the U.S. and hold their law degree from a U.S. law schools accredited by the American Bar Association.
Applicants must apply using the LSAC LLM Application Process
Please adhere to set application deadlines. Application and all requested materials must be submitted to LSAC by these dates:
Fall Semester matriculation – July 15th
Spring Semester matriculation – November 1st
Applicants are required to submit the following (found either on the LSAC website or submitted directly to the LSAC Document Assembly Service:
- Online Application
- $65 non-refundable application fee (please note an addition fee associated with LSAC Document Assembly Service)
- Official Copies of Academic Records: Official transcripts of all collegiate, graduate and professional study directly to the Credential Assembly Service.
- Two letters of recommendation (up to three letters will be accepted):
Recommenders must submit signed recommendation forms and any attachments directly to the LSAC Credential Assembly Service. Applicant should specify to recommenders that the Admission Committee gives a significant weight to the letters.
- Personal statement of interest and purpose (which should address future goals and proposed use of the degree, as well as other factors the admissions committee should take into consideration when evaluating application)
- Scholarship Application – please refer to the Financial Aid section for further information
The Admissions Committee reserves the right to request additional information from the applicant.
Admission decisions will be given in writing in a form of a mailed letter and an electronic copy e-mailed to applicant’s primary e-mail contact information provided in the application. We strive to inform applicants within 4 to 6 weeks after a completed application is received from LSAC. (This timeframe does not apply to the financial aid decisions.)
Accepted applicants will be required to submit a nonrefundable deposit of $500 in order to secure their place in the class. The deposit is deductible from the first semester’s tuition.
Please feel free to address any questions to Marina Logachev, IBT LLM Program Manager at email@example.com.