- Director's Welcome
- Program Information
- Prospective Students
- Program Brochure
- Program Videos
- Current Students
- Faculty and Scholars
- Practical Learning Opportunities
- Contact Us
Located 5,280 feet above sea level, the Mile High City encompasses an ideal combination of the great outdoors, an energetic urban lifestyle and a prominent and ever-expanding international business community.
• Denver has a temperate climate with 300 days of sunshine. World-class mountain resorts, skiing and snowboarding are within an hour’s drive. Click here to explore the state of Colorado.
• Denver has a rich ethnic history and diverse cultural heritage. The city is constantly bustling with cultural activity around its numerous inimitable neighborhoods.
• Denver has one of nation’s strongest metropolitan economies while Colorado recently ranked #5 on Forbes Top Ten States for Business . Numerous multinational corporations have major operations in the region:
CH2M Hill (engineering services); Lockheed-Martin (space and aerospace technologies); MillerCoors Brewing Company; Western Union (financial services); and IBM Corporation (computer system and services), among others .
• Denver is increasingly becoming an international business and legal center. It is a well-known NAFTA hub that possesses a vibrant technology sector and serves as an epicenter of natural resources and green businesses. Denver Law students can get in on the ground floor of a growing international business region.
• Denver has a supportive and inclusive legal community. Local practitioners and businesses are eager to welcome and engage Denver Law students.
• Denver is an incredible place to live! Enjoy studying in a stimulating, friendly and rewarding environment.
Take a virtual tour of the University of Denver