Flexible structure of the IBT LLM program permits students to structure their coursework with respect to individual interests and goals.
A student may pursue a concentration within the IBT LLM curriculum by selecting at least 4 courses that fall into a clearly defined category, either from a previously approved list or with permission of the Program Director. (Please note: this concentration will not appear on student’s official academic records given by the Registrar).
For 2012 – 2013, the program will recognize concentrations in two of the following categoris: International Environmental and Natural Resources Law _and _Trade and Investment Law.
Elective courses approved for the International Environmental and Natural Resources Law concentration (available during 12-13 Academic Year):
- International and Comparative Mining Law
- International and Comparative Petroleum Law
- Renewable Energy Law
- Oil and Gas Law
- International Environmental Law
- Negotiating Natural Resource Agreement
- Renewable Energy Project Development and Regulation
- Comparative Environmental Law
Elective courses approved for the Trade and Investment Law concentration:
- International Trade Law
- International Sales
- International Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Investments