- Current Students
- LLM Programs
- Master's Programs
- Apply for a Master's Program
- Master of Legal Studies
- Master of Legal Studies in Environmental and Natural Resources Law and Policy
- Master of Science in Legal Administration
- Master of Taxation
- Dual Degrees
- Certificates and Non-Degree Options
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
Career Services & Job Opportunities
- The MSLA program is also unique in that as part of the required Externship course we prepare our students for their job search with self-assessment exercises, resume and cover letter critiquing, career planning, networking, and other helpful job hunting skills and techniques.
- Other networking opportunities are available through student memberships in local chapters of professional organizations such as the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) and the National Association for Court Managers (NACM). If you are interested in applying for membership in these organizations, please contact the Graduate Legal Studies office for a student application.
Graduates of the MSLA program have a variety of career paths to choose from. MSLA Alumni work as state, district, circuit and federal court administrators, law office administrators, public sector office administrators, planning directors, clerks of the court, budget analysts and directors, private sector financial analysts, management analysts, professors managing partners and consultants to name a few.
The MSLA degree is a very marketable degree and can carryover into many different professions. Should you have questions or concerns about your career path please feel free to contact Graduate Legal Studies
Students enrolled in the MSLA program and MSJA/MSLA alumni are encouraged to subscribe to our Listserv to learn about job opportunities.
The University of Denver is proud to utilize Pioneer Careers, a database where students and alumni can create a profile and apply for jobs within DU and the nation as a whole. To set up your profile to begin your job search, please visit the Pioneer Careers website by clicking here