Student Resources

We anticipate your time spent at Sturm College of Law will be both challenging and enjoyable. To ensure that your studies go as smoothly as possible, please review the following information. Please contact the Graduate Legal Studies Department with any further inquiries at or (303) 871-6249.

Student Services

The University of Denver offers a variety of services to assist you during your stay in Denver. For additional information, please visit the Office of Student Life website


On-campus housing is not available to graduate students. It is advisable to make arrangements as early as possible once receiving your acceptance. You can visit our Off Campus Housing Office for further information on apartments off-campus and moving to Denver. Additional resources are listed here. Some other links you may find useful for your housing search are: Map of Denver Neighborhoods, Off-Campus Housing options near DU, Denver Apartment List, Denver Hot Pads, Denver Apartments, Denver CraigsList, and Denver Zillow Rentals.


On-campus dining is available at our Law School Cafe, Front Porch Cafe in the Anderson Academic Commons, and Jazzman’s Cafe & Bakery at the Driscoll Center. More on-campus dining options here. Kitchen facilities are available in some on-campus residence halls, and fine dining throughout the Denver Metropolitan Area is abundant.

Health Insurance

Health insurance is available for law students at the University of Denver. A mandatory health insurance policy covers all students upon payment of a premium. This may be waived if a student already has adequate coverage.
Visit the University of Denver Health and Counseling Center website for cost premiums and related information.


Counseling is available at both the law school and main campus and is not limited to academic and career concerns. Counseling services include individual, couple, family, and group counseling for students who may experience difficulties adjusting to life in the US. There is also affordable counseling available through the Graduate School of Professional Psychology.

Resources for Students with Disabilities

If you are a student with disabilities, please contact the Associate Dean for Student Affairs at (303) 871-6132 to make appropriate arrangements regarding class schedules, examination accommodations, and other auxiliary aids and services.

Additional University Resources

Sturm College of Law Offices

Office of Financial Management

Office of Student Affairs

Educational Technology Department and Help Desk

Office of Career Development and Opportunities


University of Denver Offices

Office of Graduate Studies

Bursar’s Office

Pioneer ID Cards

Health and Counseling Center

International Student and Scholar Services

English Language Center

University Disability Services

DU Bookstore

Parking Services