As soon as you have a date chosen, contact .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) . Students must submit an events request form for any events with alcohol. Forms can be found in the Student Affairs’ Suite 235 or at the student affairs website. If you require assistance in choosing your event location, contact Lauri Mlinar (ext. 16139) or email her at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) . Remember that all space, including hallways, foyers, corridors, and outdoor areas must be booked. Please also be sure to remove any tentative holds placed on spaces as soon as decisions are made.

Please understand that, even if your space is available, other events occurring on the same day may clash (overlapping invitation lists, parking, set-up, a/v equipment needs). The events department can help you avoid these conflicts, so that their attention to your event is not limited due to other events.

If you plan to use off-campus space for your event, handicap-accessibility must be considered. Student organizations should contact Student Affairs (ext. 16132) for further information. Other event planners requiring assistance should call Lauri Mlinar (ext. 16139). She can help identify barriers that might impede disabled guests.