- Corporate Governance and Bankruptcy
- Corporate Governance and Disclosure
- Criminal Cases
- Empirical Studies
- Follow Us Online
- Governance Cases
- Independent Director
- International Corporate Governance
- NYSE, Nasdaq and FINRA
- Say on Pay Cases
- SEC and Governance
- Securities Matters
- Absolute Activist Value Master Fund Ltd. v. Ficeto
- Alstom SA Securities Litigation, In re
- AnchorBank, FSB v. Hofer
- BP p.l.c. Securities Litigation, In re
- Charles Schwab Corp. Press Release, Settlement Agreement
- City of Farmington Hills Employees Ret. Sys. v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Elliott Associates v. Porsche Automobil Holding SE
- Facie Libre Associates I, LLC v. Secondmarket Holdings, Inc.
- Ferner v. Belo
- Finn v. Smith Barney
- Fletcher International v. ION
- Freeman Investments, L.P. v. Pac. Life Ins. Co.
- Gold v. Ford Motor Co.
- Hidalgo-Velez v. San Juan Asset Mgmt.
- Huppe v.WPCS International Inc. III QP
- Intelligent Digital Systems, LLC
- Kinnett v. Strayer Educ., Inc.
- Local No. 38 IBEW Pension Fund v. Am. Express Co.
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company v. Merrill Lynch, Pierce, et al.
- Matrixx Initiates Inc. v. Siracusano
- McDowell v. Lopez
- Medafor v. CryoLife
- Merrill Lynch Auction Rate Securities Litigation, In re
- Miller v. MSX-IBX Holding Inc.
- Monk v. Johnson & Johnson
- Morgan Keegan & Co. v. Silverman
- NECA-IBEW Health & Welfare Fund v. Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Patal v Patel
- Pension Fund Grp. v. KV Pharm. Co.
- Petzschke v. Century Aluminum Co.
- Picard v. Katz
- Pipefitters Local 636 Insurance Fund v. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Quail Cruises Ship Mgmt. v. Agencia de Viagens
- Rapoport v. SEC
- Royal Bank of Scotland PLC Securities Litigation, In re
- SEC v. Chais
- SEC v. Citigroup
- SEC v. Citigroup Global Markets
- SEC v. Curshen
- SEC v. Gendarme Cap. Corp.
- SEC v. Jenkins
- SEC v. Shields
- SEC v. SIPC
- SEC v. Wells Fargo
- Securities Litigation Uniform Standards Act of 1998
- Societe Generale, In re
- St. Clair Shores General Employees’ Retirement System v. Lender Processing Services
- Starr International Co. v. US
- Trainer Wortham & Co, Inc. v. Betz
- Union Cent. Life Ins. Co. v. Ally Fin., Inc.
- VanCook v. SEC
- WM High Yield Fund v. O’Hanlon
- Takeovers and Proxy Fights
In re Société Générale Securities Litigation, No. 08 Civ. 2495(RMB), 2010 WL 3910286 (S.D.N.Y. Sept. 29, 2010):
Memorandum of Law in Further Support of the Institutional Investor Group’s Motion for Consolidation, Appointment as Lead Plaintiff and for Approval of Its Selection of Lead Counsel and in Opposition to the Competing Motions
Memorandum of Law in Support of the Motion of Defendants Societe Generale, Daniel Bouton, Philippe Citerne, Didier Alix, Jean-Pierre Mustier and Robert Day to Dismiss the Second Amended and Consolidated Complaint
Memorandum of Law in Support of the Motion of the New Jersey Carpeters Annuity and Pension Funds for Consolidation, Appointment as Lead Plaintiff and Approval of Lead Plaintiff’s Selection of Co-Lead Counsel
Plaintiffs’ Memorandum of Law in Opposition to Motion of Defendants Societe Generale, Daniel Bouton, Phillippe Citerne, Didier Alix, Jean-Pierre Mustier and Robert Day to Dismiss the Second Amended and Consolidated Complaint
Reply Memorandum of Law in Further Support of Defendants’ Motion to Dismiss the Consolidated Amended Class Action Complaint with Prejudice and Memorandum of Law in Opposition to Plaintiffs’ Motion to Partially Lift the PSLRA Discovery Stay
Reply Memorandum of Law in Further Support of the Institutional Investor Group’s Motion for Consolidation, Appointment as Lead Plaintiff and for Approval of its Selection of Lead Counsel and in Response to the Opposition of the Competing Motions
Reply Memorandum of Law In Further Support of The Motion of Defendants to Dismiss the Consolidated Amended Class Action Complaint and In Opposition to Plaintiffs’ Motion to Strike and Motion to Partially Lift The PSLRA Discovery Stay