- Compensation and Say on Pay Cases
- Corporate Governance and Bankruptcy
- Corporate Governance and Disclosure
- Criminal Cases
- Empirical Studies
- Follow Us Online
- Governance Cases
- Independent Director
- International Corporate Governance
- NYSE, Nasdaq and FINRA
- SEC and Governance
- SEC Rule Making
- Securities Matters
- Absolute Activist Value Master Fund Ltd. v. Ficeto
- Alstom SA Securities Litigation, In re
- AnchorBank, FSB v. Hofer
- BP p.l.c. Securities Litigation, In re
- Charles Schwab Corp. Press Release, Settlement Agreement
- City of Farmington Hills Employees Ret. Sys. v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Duka v. SEC
- Elliott Associates v. Porsche Automobil Holding SE
- Facie Libre Associates I, LLC v. Secondmarket Holdings, Inc.
- Ferner v. Belo
- Finn v. Smith Barney
- Fletcher International v. ION
- Freeman Investments, L.P. v. Pac. Life Ins. Co.
- Gold v. Ford Motor Co.
- Goldberg v. Amgen Inc.
- Hidalgo-Velez v. San Juan Asset Mgmt.
- Huppe v.WPCS International Inc. III QP
- Intelligent Digital Systems, LLC
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Securities Litigation, In re
- Kinnett v. Strayer Educ., Inc.
- Local No. 38 IBEW Pension Fund v. Am. Express Co.
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company v. Merrill Lynch, Pierce, et al.
- Matrixx Initiates Inc. v. Siracusano
- McDowell v. Lopez
- Medafor v. CryoLife
- Merrill Lynch Auction Rate Securities Litigation, In re
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, In re
- Miller v. MSX-IBX Holding Inc.
- Monk v. Johnson & Johnson
- Morgan Keegan & Co. v. Silverman
- NECA-IBEW Health & Welfare Fund v. Goldman Sachs & Co.
- NQ Mobile, Inc. Sec. Litig., In re
- Oxfam Am. Inc. v. SEC
- Patal v Patel
- Pension Fund Grp. v. KV Pharm. Co.
- Petzschke v. Century Aluminum Co.
- Picard v. Katz
- Pipefitters Local 636 Insurance Fund v. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Quail Cruises Ship Mgmt. v. Agencia de Viagens
- Rapoport v. SEC
- Royal Bank of Scotland PLC Securities Litigation, In re
- Salvani v. ADVFN PLC
- SEC v. Chais
- SEC v. Citigroup
- SEC v. Citigroup Global Markets
- SEC v. Curshen
- SEC v. DFRF Enterprises, LLC
- SEC v. Durant
- SEC v. Ferrone
- SEC v. Gendarme Cap. Corp.
- SEC v. Jenkins
- SEC v. Shavers
- SEC v. Shields
- SEC v. SIPC
- SEC v. Wells Fargo
- Securities Litigation Uniform Standards Act of 1998
- Societe Generale, In re
- St. Clair Shores General Employees’ Retirement System v. Lender Processing Services
- Starr International Co. v. US
- Trainer Wortham & Co, Inc. v. Betz
- Union Cent. Life Ins. Co. v. Ally Fin., Inc.
- VanCook v. SEC
- WM High Yield Fund v. O’Hanlon
- Takeovers and Proxy Fights
Petition for A Writ of Certiorari, Matrixx Initiates Inc. v. Siracusano, 09-1156, US Supreme Court, March 23, 2010
Opposition for Petition for Writ of Certiorari, Matrixx Initiates Inc. v. Siracusano, 09-1156, US Supreme Court, May 2010
Consolidated Amended Complaint for Violation of the Federal Securities Laws, Siracusano v. Matrixx, 04-0886 PHX DKB, D. Arizona, March 4, 2005
Defendants’-Appellees’ Answering Brief, Siracusano v. Matrixx, 06-15677, 9th Cir., Oct. 5, 2006
Plaintiffs’-Appellants’ Opening Brief, Siracusano v. Matrixx, 06-15677, 9th Cir., August 7, 2006
Plaintiffs’-Appellants’ Reply Brief, Siracusano v. Matrixx, 06-15677, 9th Cir., Nov. 13, 2006
BRIEF FOR THE UNITED STATES AS AMICUS CURIAE SUPPORTING RESPONDENTS, Matrixx Initiatives v. Siracusano, No. 09-1156, US Supreme Court, Nov. 12, 2010
Reply Brief of Petitioners, Matrixx Initiatives v. Siracusano, 09-1156, US. S. Ct., Dec. 13, 2010
Amicus of Medical Researchers, Matrixx Initiatives v. Siracusano, 09-1156, S. Ct., Nov. 12, 2010
BRIEF OF AARP AND NORTH AMERICAN SECURITIES ADMINISTRATORS ASSOCIATION, INC., AS AMICI CURIAE IN SUPPORT OF RESPONDENTS, Matrixx Initiatives v. Siracusano, 09-1156, S. Ct., Nov. 12, 2010
Brief for Respondents, Matrixx Initiatives v. Siracusano, 09-1156, Supreme Court, Nov. 5, 2010
Oral Argument, Matrixx v. Siracusano, US Supreme Court, Jan. 11, 2010