- Compensation and Say on Pay Cases
- Corporate Governance and Bankruptcy
- Corporate Governance and Disclosure
- Criminal Cases
- Empirical Studies
- Follow Us Online
- Governance Cases
- Independent Director
- International Corporate Governance
- NYSE, Nasdaq and FINRA
- SEC and Governance
- SEC Rule Making
- Securities Matters
- Absolute Activist Value Master Fund Ltd. v. Ficeto
- Alstom SA Securities Litigation, In re
- AnchorBank, FSB v. Hofer
- BP p.l.c. Securities Litigation, In re
- Charles Schwab Corp. Press Release, Settlement Agreement
- City of Farmington Hills Employees Ret. Sys. v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Duka v. SEC
- Elliott Associates v. Porsche Automobil Holding SE
- Facie Libre Associates I, LLC v. Secondmarket Holdings, Inc.
- Ferner v. Belo
- Finn v. Smith Barney
- Fletcher International v. ION
- Freeman Investments, L.P. v. Pac. Life Ins. Co.
- Gold v. Ford Motor Co.
- Goldberg v. Amgen Inc.
- Harris v. TD Ameritrade
- Hidalgo-Velez v. San Juan Asset Mgmt.
- Huppe v.WPCS International Inc. III QP
- Intelligent Digital Systems, LLC
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Securities Litigation, In re
- Kinnett v. Strayer Educ., Inc.
- Local No. 38 IBEW Pension Fund v. Am. Express Co.
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company v. Merrill Lynch, Pierce, et al.
- Matrixx Initiates Inc. v. Siracusano
- McDowell v. Lopez
- Medafor v. CryoLife
- Merrill Lynch Auction Rate Securities Litigation, In re
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, In re
- Miller v. MSX-IBX Holding Inc.
- Monk v. Johnson & Johnson
- Morgan Keegan & Co. v. Silverman
- NECA-IBEW Health & Welfare Fund v. Goldman Sachs & Co.
- NQ Mobile, Inc. Sec. Litig., In re
- Oxfam Am. Inc. v. SEC
- Patal v Patel
- Patel v. Wagha
- Pension Fund Grp. v. KV Pharm. Co.
- Petzschke v. Century Aluminum Co.
- Picard v. Katz
- Pipefitters Local 636 Insurance Fund v. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Quail Cruises Ship Mgmt. v. Agencia de Viagens
- Rapoport v. SEC
- Regnante v. SEC Officials
- Royal Bank of Scotland PLC Securities Litigation, In re
- Salvani v. ADVFN PLC
- SEC v. Chais
- SEC v. Citigroup
- SEC v. Citigroup Global Markets
- SEC v. Curshen
- SEC v. DFRF Enterprises, LLC
- SEC v. Durant
- SEC v. Ferrone
- SEC v. Fortitude Group Inc. and Parilla
- SEC v. Garfield Taylor, Inc.
- SEC v. Gendarme Cap. Corp.
- SEC v. Jenkins
- SEC v. Shavers
- SEC v. Shields
- SEC v. SIPC
- SEC v. Wells Fargo
- Securities Litigation Uniform Standards Act of 1998
- Shankar v. Imperva, Inc.
- Societe Generale, In re
- St. Clair Shores General Employees’ Retirement System v. Lender Processing Services
- Starr International Co. v. US
- Trainer Wortham & Co, Inc. v. Betz
- Union Cent. Life Ins. Co. v. Ally Fin., Inc.
- VanCook v. SEC
- WM High Yield Fund v. O’Hanlon
- Takeovers and Proxy Fights
Transcrip. Jarkesy v. SEC, No. 15-5196, DC Cir., April 2015
Amended Complaint, Duka v. SEC, 15 Civ. 357, SD NY, June 10, 2015
Defendant’s Memorandum of law in Support of Defendant’s Motion to Dismiss, Duka v. SEC, 15 Civ. 357, SD NY, July 1, 2015
Duka’s Memorandum of Law in Opposition to SEC’s Motion to Dismiss, Duka v. SEC, 15 Civ. 357, SD NY, July 15, 2015
SEC’s Reply Memorandum of Law in Support of Motion to Dismiss, Duka v. SEC, 15 Civ. 357, SD NY, July 22, 2015
Letter from Defendant to Judge Berman, Duka v. SEC, 15 Civ. 357, SD NY, July 27, 2015
Opinion, Duka v. SEC, 15 Civ. 357, SD NY, Aug. 3, 2015
Letter from Defendant to Judge Berman, Duka v. SEC, 15 Civ. 357, SD NY, Aug. 10, 2015
Letter from SEC to Judge Berman, Duka v. SEC, 15 Civ. 357, SD NY, Aug. 10, 2015
Decision & Order, Duka v. SEC, 15 Civ. 357, SD NY, Aug. 12, 2015
Letter from DoJ Requesting Extension , Duka v. SEC, 15 Civ. 357, SD NY, Aug. 12, 2015