- Corporate Governance and Bankruptcy
- Corporate Governance and Disclosure
- Criminal Cases
- Empirical Studies
- Follow Us Online
- Governance Cases
- AFSCME v. AIG
- AIG v. Greenberg & Smith
- Air Products v. Airgas
- Amirsaleh v. NYBOT
- Answers Corp. Shareholders Litig., In re
- Apache Corporation v. John Chevedden
- Beiser v. PMC-Sierra, Inc.
- Belmont v. MB Inv. Partners, Inc.
- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Class Action Litig., In re
- Central Laborers Pension Fund v. News Corporation
- Chaleff v. Madoff
- Citigroup, In re
- City of Harper Woods Emp. Ret. Sys. v. Olver et al.
- City of Westland Police v. Axcelis Technologies
- Commodity Futures Trading Comm. v. Walsh
- Complaints in Crocs Class Action
- Del Monte Foods Company Shareholders Litigation, In re
- Delaware Coalition for Open Government v. Strine
- Deloitte LLP v. Flanagan
- Dow Chemical Company Derivative Litigation, In re
- Dow Chemical Litigation
- eBay Domestic Holdings, Inc
- eBay Inc. Derivative Litigation, In re
- ECA v. JP Morgan Chase Co.
- EMAK Worldwide, Inc. v. Kurz
- Erica P. John Fund, Inc. v. Halliburton Co.
- Finisar Corp., In re
- Fogel v. U.S. Energy Sys. Inc.
- Fulton County Employees Retirement System
- Galaviz v. Berg
- Goldman Sachs, In re
- Gordon v. Goodyear
- Grayson v. Imagination Station, Inc.
- Halebian v. Berv
- Hampshire Group Limited v. Kuttner
- Hokanson v. Petty
- Home Depot Settlement
- InfoSonics Corp., In re
- Infousa Inc., In re
- James River Management v. Kehoe
- Jana Funds v. Cnet
- Janus Capital Group v. First Derivative Traders
- John Q. Hammons Hotels Inc. S’holder Litig
- Johnson v. Couturier
- Jones v. Harris Associates
- Karten v. Woltin
- Katz v. Gerardi
- Keyser v. Curtis
- Kistefos AS v. Trico Marine
- Kovtun v. Vivus, Inc.
- Kurz v. Holbrook
- LA Municipal Police Employees Retirement System v. Pyott
- Lear Corporation, In re
- Levitt v. Office Depot, Inc.
- London v. Tyrrell
- Loral Space and Communications, In re
- Lyondell Litigation
- Marion v. TDI, Inc.
- Martinez v. Regions Financial Corp.
- Massey Energy Co. Derivative Action, In re
- Matulich v. Aegis Commc'n Group
- MCG Capital Corporation v. Maginn
- Melzer v. CNET Networks
- Mercier v. Inter-Tel Inc., et al.
- MFW Shareholders Litigation, In re
- Milberg Weiss Litigation
- Miva Inc Securities LItigation, In re
- Norfolk County Retirement System
- OpenWave Sys. Inc., v. Harbinger Capital
- Optimal U.S. Litigation, In re
- Parmalat Sec., In re
- Paulino v. Mace Securities Intl. Inc.
- Portnoy v. CRYO-CELL Int'l Inc.
- Postorivo v. Kee Action Holdings
- Quinn v. Anvil Corp.
- Red Oak Fund LP v. Digirad Corp.
- Related Westpac LLC v. JER Snowmass LLC
- Renfro v. Unisys Corp
- Revlon Securities Litigation, In re
- Rubke v. Capitol Bancorp, Ltd.
- Salomon Analyst Metromedia Litigation, In re
- San Antonio Fire and Police v. Amylin Pharm
- Scherillo v. Dun & Bradstreet, Inc.
- Schoon et al., v. Troy Corp.
- Scully v. Nighthawk Radiology
- Security Police and Fire v. Blankfein
- Seidman v. Clifton Savings Bank
- Seinfeld v. Slager
- Seinfeld v. Verizon Commc'n Inc.
- Selectica v. Versata Enterprises
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transport. Authority v. Volgenau
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority v. Volgenau
- Steel Partners v. Point Blank Solutions
- Sterling Merch., Inc. v. Nestle
- Sutherland v. Sutherland
- Tellabs v. Makor Issues
- Torian v. Craig
- TR Investors v. Genger
- Transkaryotic Therapies, Civ. Action No. 1554-CC, In re
- Transkaryotic Therapies, Inc., Civ. Act. No. 2766-CC, In re
- Tyson Foods, Inc., In re
- United States v. Skilling
- UnitedHealth Group
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals v. Jerney
- Viacom Inc. Shareholder Derivative Litigation, In re
- Washtenaw County Employees Retirement System v. The Princeton Review, Inc.
- Weiss v. Swanson
- Wood v. Baum
- Independent Director
- International Corporate Governance
- NYSE, Nasdaq and FINRA
- Say on Pay Cases
- SEC and Governance
- Securities Matters
- Takeovers and Proxy Fights
Answer and Verified Counterclaims of Defendant Jenzabar, Inc.
Defendants Robert A. Maginn, Jr.‘s and Ling Chai’s Opening Brief in Support of Their Motion to Dismiss
Defendants Robert A. Maginn, Jr.‘s and Ling Chain’s Answer to Plaintiff’s Verified Complaint and Verified Counterclaims
Defendants Robert A. Maginn, Jr.‘s And Ling Chai’s Reply Brief in Support of Their Motion to Dismissf
MCG Capital Corporation’s Answer to Counterclaims Filed by Defendant Jenzabar, Incf.
MCG Capital Corporation’s Answer to Counterclaims Filed by Defendants Robert A. Maginn, Jr. and Ling Chai
MCG Capital Corporationv. Maginn (#4521) Opinion (5-5-10)
Opening Brief in Support of Motion to Dismiss of Defendants Jenzabar, Inc., Jamison Barr, Joseph San Miguel, and Daniel Quinn Mills
Plaintiff’s Opening Brief in Support of Its Motion for Preliminary Injunction
Plaintiff’s Opposition to Defendants’ Motions to Dismiss
Plaintiff’s Supplemental Brief Concerning Preferred Stockholder Derivative Standing
Reply Brief in Support of Motion to Dismiss of Defendants Jenzabar, Inc., Jamison Barr, Joseph San Miguel, and Daniel Quinn Mills
Supplemental Brief in Support of Motion to Dismiss of Defendants Jenzabar, Inc., Jamison Barr, Joseph San Miguel, and Daniel Quinn Millfs