- Compensation and Say on Pay Cases
- Corporate Governance and Bankruptcy
- Corporate Governance and Disclosure
- Americas Mining Corp. v. Theriault
- Arfa v. Mecox Lane Ltd.
- Bader v. Blankfein
- Bear Stearns
- Biotechnology Value Fund, L.P. v. Celera Corp.
- Centerline, In re
- Ceridian Corp., In re
- Checkfree Corp., In re
- Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Computer Associates
- Comverse Tech, In re
- Crocs, In re
- CSX v. The Children's Investment Fund
- Desimone v. Barrows
- DiLorenzo v. Norton et al
- Dixon v. ATI Ladish LLC
- Dreiling v. America Online Inc.
- Espinoza v Hewlett-Packard
- Espinoza v. Zuckerberg & Facebook, Inc.
- Gantler v Stephens
- GyneConcepts, Inc. v. Kim
- In Re JQH
- In re National City Corp
- In Re Novastar
- LA Municiple Police v. Countrywide Finanacial Corp.
- LAMPERS v. Hershey Co.
- Le v. Pham
- Liberty Property Trust v. Republic Properties Corporation
- Lubbers v. Flagstaff Bancorp, Inc.
- McPadden v. Sidhu
- Miller v. Thane International, Inc.
- Pfeffer v. Redstone
- Pfeffer v. Redstone II
- Ravenswood Investment Company L.P. v. Winmill & Co. Incorporated
- Refco, In re
- Robotti & Co. LLC
- SEC v. McKelvey
- SEC v. Tambone
- Stockman v. Heartland Industrial Partners
- Tyco International v. Kozkowski
- United States v. Saltsman
- Criminal Cases
- Empirical Studies
- Follow Us Online
- Governance Cases
- Independent Director
- International Corporate Governance
- NYSE, Nasdaq and FINRA
- SEC and Governance
- SEC Rule Making
- Securities Matters
- Takeovers and Proxy Fights
GyneConcepts, Inc. v. Kim, No. 4820-CC (Del. Ch., Aug. 17, 2010)
Complaint, GyneConcepts v. Kim, Case No. 4820, Del. Ch., Aug. 19, 2009
Defendant’s Letter Responding to Statement Regarding Damages, GyneConcepts v. Kim, Case No. 4820, Del. Ch., July 15, 2010
Final Order, GyneConcepts v. Kim, Case No. 4820, Del. Ch., August 27, 2010
GyneConcepts’ Letter Statement Regarding Damages, GyneConcepts v. Kim, Case No. 4820, Del. Ch., July 9, 2010
GyneConcepts Pre-Trial Brief, GyneConcepts v. Kim, Case No. 4820, Del. Ch., August 27, 2010
Verdict, GyneConcepts v. Kim, Case No. 4820, Del. Ch., June 3, 2010