- Compensation and Say on Pay Cases
- Corporate Governance and Bankruptcy
- Corporate Governance and Disclosure
- Americas Mining Corp. v. Theriault
- Arfa v. Mecox Lane Ltd.
- Bader v. Blankfein
- Bear Stearns
- Biotechnology Value Fund, L.P. v. Celera Corp.
- Centerline, In re
- Ceridian Corp., In re
- Checkfree Corp., In re
- Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Computer Associates
- Comverse Tech, In re
- Crocs, In re
- CSX v. The Children's Investment Fund
- Desimone v. Barrows
- DiLorenzo v. Norton et al
- Dixon v. ATI Ladish LLC
- Dreiling v. America Online Inc.
- Espinoza v Hewlett-Packard
- Espinoza v. Zuckerberg & Facebook, Inc.
- Gantler v Stephens
- GyneConcepts, Inc. v. Kim
- In Re JQH
- In re National City Corp
- In Re Novastar
- LA Municiple Police v. Countrywide Finanacial Corp.
- LAMPERS v. Hershey Co.
- Le v. Pham
- Liberty Property Trust v. Republic Properties Corporation
- Lubbers v. Flagstaff Bancorp, Inc.
- McPadden v. Sidhu
- Miller v. Thane International, Inc.
- Pfeffer v. Redstone
- Pfeffer v. Redstone II
- Ravenswood Investment Company L.P. v. Winmill & Co. Incorporated
- Refco, In re
- Robotti & Co. LLC
- SEC v. McKelvey
- SEC v. Tambone
- Stockman v. Heartland Industrial Partners
- Tyco International v. Kozkowski
- United States v. Saltsman
- Criminal Cases
- Empirical Studies
- Follow Us Online
- Governance Cases
- Independent Director
- International Corporate Governance
- NYSE, Nasdaq and FINRA
- SEC and Governance
- SEC Rule Making
- Securities Matters
- Takeovers and Proxy Fights
Comverse 1st Dept Decision 10-7-08
Comverse amended complaint
BRIEF FOR NOMINAL DEFENDANT-RESPONDENT
Comverse Motion to Dismiss January 10, 2007
Reply Brief for Plaintiffs Leonard Sollins and Timothy Hill
Reply Brief in Support of Motion to Dismiss May 3, 2007